What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My team this week

imasharkie

Coach
1. Gardiner
2. Gordon
3. Collis
4. Bakuya
5. Stapleton
6. Barrett ( Wright if unavailable)
7. Kelly
8. Snowden
9. Aiton
10. Douglas
11. Millington
12. Tupou
13. Gallen
14. Cordova
15. Vave
16. Morris
17. Wright
18. Tautai

Time to see the juniors in 1st grade

Feej

First Grade
1. QLD Shark
2. Quigs
3. Since 73
4. Ausguy
5. Popper
6. Frenzy (C)
7. Carcharias
8. Coastal Shark
9. Blacktip Reefy
10. Feej
11. Millersnose
12. ratsack
13. Frailty

14. Coolumsharkie
15. roboshark
16. Morpheus
17. S.R

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Watching Kelly about 3 weeks ago he was below ordinary, showed no interest, missed a one on one tackle which led to a try, trotted back behind the try line as if "Meh...who cares"
I know Smith is ordinary, but I would prefer to give him a chance under Flanagan before Kelly. Smith may come good, we are all aware of Ricky's track record with no 7's. Tim played his best football under Brian Smith & Flanagan has commented his coaching style is more towards Smith than Stuart.
And Pom is slowly getting back to his 08 best. He is running hard & strong & creating chances out wide, not that it gets there often. Smiths peripheral vision has been off all year.

Smith gets a couple of more chances to show improvement under Flanagan, if there is none then pack your bags & head back to Brissy.

1. Gardiner
2. Gordon
3. Collis
4. Pom
5. Bakuya
6. Barrett ( Wright if unavailable)
7. Smith
8. Snowden
9. Aiton (Must be the starting hooker)
10. Douglas
11. Millington
12. Tupou
13. Gallen
14. Cordova
15. Vave
16. Morris
17. Wright
18. Tautai

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
spin the wheel for team selections for the next 18 months. Thats my tip. Try & do the best to not get beaten by a hundred. Lets hope the "change spark" is real & affects us that way, but I am highly doubtful.
Cronulla needs to ensure they lock up guys like Pickerd, Frizzel, Goode, et al & concentrate on building a ferocious U20's team.
The Newtown arrangement could also be a real positive in the short term.

Since 73

First Grade
1. QLD Shark
2. Quigs
3. Since 73
4. Ausguy
5. Popper
6. Frenzy (C)
7. Carcharias
8. Coastal Shark
9. Blacktip Reefy
10. Feej
11. Millersnose
12. ratsack
13. Frailty

14. Coolumsharkie
15. roboshark
16. Morpheus
17. S.R

What time does the bus leave Feej?

I'll collect the cartons.
6 should be enuff for the trip down.

trip back might be a different story.
Especially if we get up.

How about giving Trent Grubb a run, being playing centre all year in NSW Cup, Flanagan has a chance in next 7 weeks to test players who Ricky has not given a chance before.

Remember Mat Wright, Ricky had him in firsts last year, hasnt been there since, but thats Ricky he knows how to ruin a player

RgSharks

Juniors
How about giving Trent Grubb a run, being playing centre all year in NSW Cup, Flanagan has a chance in next 7 weeks to test players who Ricky has not given a chance before.

Remember Mat Wright, Ricky had him in firsts last year, hasnt been there since, but thats Ricky he knows how to ruin a player

Yeah you're right. Ricky instructed Wright to play like he doesn't give a crap and dish out the same poor performances week in week out.

Are you going to credit to him for turning Snowden and Millington into good regular first graders?
For improving Douglas's game and Fraser Anderson's Brett Seymour's and Bird's games beofre they left. (hold on it was Ricky's fault they left)

He's gone now so you can now move forward and leave him alone.

Squae

Juniors
1. Gardiner
2. Gordon
3. Collis
4. Pomm
5. Tautai
6. Kelly
7. Barrett (Smith if Baz injuried)
8. Snowden
9. Morris
10. Douglas