What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My theory on why Parramatta haven't won a Premiership since 1986

hindy111

Post Whore
On paper they were way better than us. On the field too.

No this isn't true. We where $1.40 favourites. We where shredding sides.
We shit the bed. I don't care about names in sides. Brad Drew was the best hooker in game thst year and JT form was as good as any. His kick game was best in comp thst season.

Gronk

Staff member
We shit the bed. I don't care about names in sides. Brad Drew was the best hooker in game thst year and JT form was as good as any. His kick game was best in comp thst season.
I was there and the 8th immortal steered them to 20 nil after about 25 mins. When possession swung back, we clawed a bit back but all too late.

You can say shit the bed, but did QLD shit the bed the other night? It was more like an unstoppable tsunami. What causes that ? More importantly, how do you stop it ? An unquantifiable ambush.

Edit: the only way to have stopped it is go the full cattle dog before it was too late. You could have got away with it in 2001.

King-Gutho94

Coach
We have nothing better to talk about anyhows and our season is f**ked.

Plus Storm fans aren't real league supporters anyhwos. They are mostly just trophy chasers that jumped on the winning Bandwagon.
Bloody purple pricks if they never came into the comp in 1998.

How many more comps would we have right now.

Probably another 2 or 3.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We were shredding sides because the team exploited the shitty ruck interpretation they stopped using after that year. In fact, they stopped using that ruck interpretation at kickoff of the grand final.

I still defend him.
We know...
He’s a good coach. His results over 10 and a half years prove it.
*was (and is capable of being) a good coach in limited circumstances.
We didn’t turn to shit this year because of tactics.
Were his tactics impeccable when we actually turned to shit last year...? This season was just a continuation of having turned to shit (or the game changing and our tactics/squad composition not), tbh.

hindy111

Post Whore
We were shredding sides because the team exploited the shitty ruck interpretation they stopped using after that year. In fact, they stopped using that ruck interpretation at kickoff of the grand final.

The rules all changed at kick off of the grand final. What a shame
Can't help bad luck

Latest posts