What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My thoughts on millhouse being an AFL Troll

Vote for your favourite rubbish comment,

• I'll comment on posts whenever I damn well want to, Champ.

• Just wanted to clear that up

• Asking for a friend

• Capsicum Accountant.

• All of the above

• Parramatta are cursed

• I can coach Parramatta better than Brad Arthur, they'd be in the finals with me as coach

• China is the next step in human evolution

• BUMP!

• Just so you know

• The Joondalup Giants should be considered for expansion along with the WA Bears

• that's the way the cookie crumbles

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrE_Assassin

Juniors
Any thoughts on this?

This is a terrible thread and not related to NRL Expansion at all. If you don’t like someone’s posts or comments then just ignore/mute them. This thread is just high school-level name-calling bs.

Just my thoughts.

MugaB

Coach
This is a terrible thread and not related to NRL Expansion at all. If you don’t like someone’s posts or comments then just ignore/mute them. This thread is just high school-level name-calling bs.

Just my thoughts.
Great thoughts! Wait till you see his comments about your chairman on the other threads, you'll lose that sympathy pretty quickly

MrE_Assassin

Juniors
Great thoughts! Wait till you see his comments about your chairman on the other threads, you'll lose that sympathy pretty quickly
Honestly couldn’t care what he has to say about anyone. His opinion isn’t overly valuable in my world and therefore doesn’t require much acknowledgment.

MugaB

Coach
Honestly couldn’t care what he has to say about anyone. His opinion isn’t overly valuable in my world and therefore doesn’t require much acknowledgment.
Well you can add my opinion to it, as there are frequent posters here that are over of it, and seeing though the moderation here is non existent, this is probably best case scenario on how to get the message across that we are all pretty sick of it

Milhouse2020

Juniors
You know you've made it in these forums when someone creates a thread dedicated to you and your talent for creating Sterling content.

flippikat

Bench
Any thoughts on this?

Yeah, I think the constant sniping & personal attacks - from expansionists AND traditionalists - are boring & below us.. and opening a thread to further that tone is bad form.

Come on, man - just let this go.

Vlad59

Bench
Yeah, I think the constant sniping & personal attacks - from expansionists AND traditionalists - are boring & below us.. and opening a thread to further that tone is bad form.

Come on, man - just let this go.
Well you don’t have to read it you know….

flippikat

Bench
I’m bloody exhausted. AlMost can’t be bothered with these threads to be honest. Flat out at work and feeling old lol
Yeah, thing is that in the absence of any real information it's even easier to get sidetracked.

I can understand the NRL wanting to keep things hush-hush as possible (ie the "gag order" on bids) but it makes for this weird twilight situation where everyone's just punching at ghosts.

Vlad59

Bench
Yeah, thing is that in the absence of any real information it's even easier to get sidetracked.

I can understand the NRL wanting to keep things hush-hush as possible (ie the "gag order" on bids) but it makes for this weird twilight situation where everyone's just punching at ghosts.
I agree mate.

Pippen94

First Grade
I’m bloody exhausted. AlMost can’t be bothered with these threads to be honest. Flat out at work and feeling old lol

Take my advice & take a break. We can't miss you if you're never away (& there's no guarantee even if you are).

Latest posts