What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Thoughts On Today's Game

Brendon

Juniors
I was there from the start of the day right till the end.......

The Knights of old were on show in the 1st half... 20-0... Then all of a sudden... Abes goes down.... halftime 20-6

Joey gone and Cooper basically on one leg...... you cant win a football game with 14 men.... its impossible... one guy that was sitting in front of me was so distraught... he was punchin the chairs, abusin the ref... wat a shit house ref Smith is.. When we lost in the end he had to be restrained by his girlfriends.... and nearly got into a fight with thses kiwis...who i have to ..those at the game are very bad winners...... laughing when Joey got hurt.... abusin our fans.... it was wrong.... neways when Cooper was tryin 2 prevent the try .... i was so proud of him... the pain he woulda been in... but stil gave it everything 2 run him down.......

Dustin Cooper you have guts :clap: :clap: :clap:

heres 2 a speedy recovery champ..... and Joey u r a legend and if that was ur last game you have served us well...... :clap: :clap:

Dont give in guys...... you think its bad 4 us not winning a game yet.... have a thought for the boys in the sheds.....

Chin up boys.... i'll be there still every home game 2 support yas :)

knights04

Bench
Yes there were signs of Knights of old, but the key time period was that last 15 mins when we were without Joey and Warriors ran over three times. Other than that the Knights put up a pretty good fight for the first 65 mins. We will struggle with Joey, and abes but with Bedsy back we still have half a chance.

pegson

Juniors
Dustin better be injured otherwise he gave up like a pussy in the dieing stages when the warriors spread the ball.

*melliez*

Juniors
pegson, i believe he has a groin injury, but you wouldn't know that because you're too busy saying joey should retire. :roll:

I feel for you fans with Johns latest injury. Thats all you guys need. We have had losses like you guys experianced today but fortunatley not today. Good luck for the rest of the season

cram

Bench
feel for you fans with Johns latest injury. Thats all you guys need. We have had losses like you guys experianced today but fortunatley not today. Good luck for the rest of the season

thank u for beinf civil

Matt23

Staff member
He's not likely to answer you at the moment, K82, he's um on "holiday's from the forum"

Latest posts