What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Wish to to all of us.

lynx000

Juniors
Good luck Dragons, I hope it is a good game for both sides but I will be cheering you guys on.

STG 002

First Grade
My Wish Came True !
Bless us and every onee of you. How good was last night and today been.
WE ARE PREMIERS OF 2010 FOR LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slackboy72

Coach
Seriously I have been sick most of last week from about 4am monday morning. Vomiting every half hour till 10am. I've literally existed on apple juice and plain crackers. Then I've been stressing out about the game. Just wanting it over even if we lost. Then came the game and we were sh*t. I was certain we were going to lose. Then he saved my life ...
22390734-600x400.jpg

a_che

Juniors
Seriously I have been sick most of last week from about 4am monday morning. Vomiting every half hour till 10am. I've literally existed on apple juice and plain crackers. Then I've been stressing out about the game. Just wanting it over even if we lost. Then came the game and we were sh*t. I was certain we were going to lose. Then he saved my life ...

LOL :lol:

I was just happy to finally see Nightingale get some accolades for his great season.

konk4

Juniors
What about my post earlier in this thread. I suggested a blow out with the score being 32 - 6 or similar. I`m a f**king genius.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What about my post earlier in this thread. I suggested a blow out with the score being 32 - 6 or similar. I`m a f**king genius.
I was actually getting to that Konk.

Your post wasn't forgotten by me.

As for being a genius, yes... absolutely! But I suggest you quit while you're ahead. lol,

silverex

Bench

Well done bro!

You don't happen to know the Lotto numbers for tonight do you? :D

Latest posts