What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Myles off to the Titans

Monk

Referee
Gold Coast Titans sign Queensland Origin forward Nate Myles to four-year deal with the club

Source

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]Myles joins Cronulla forward Luke Douglas as new additions to the club’s forward pack for next season alongside existing representative players Ashley Harrison, Greg Bird and former NSW and Australian prop Luke Bailey.

Myles said he was pleased to be returning to Queensland after seven seasons in Sydney with the Roosters and Bulldogs in which he notched 120 NRL games as well as 14 games for Queensland and 3 Tests for Australia.

"I just felt the timing was right to return home to Queensland. I will now be living closer to family and friends who reside in South East Queensland and I know a few of the boys at the Titans which is great," said Myles.

Titans boss Michael Searle said Myles had always been in the Titans sights and would further add to the club’s playing roster.

"Having a high quality State of Origin player of Nate Myles’ calibre come to the club is a massive outcome for our club and the recruitment phase for season 2012," said Searle.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

Titans Coach John Cartwright said Myles was the type of player who was only going to get better and would help fill the void left by some of the club’s more experienced forwards.

"It’s great to be able to sign a current State of Origin player and I believe he’s at a stage of his career where his best football is in front of him," said Cartwright.

Monk

Referee
I miss Adrian Morley... i know he was a prop... but still... i miss him.

Monk

Referee
But at his finest, he wore the 10 on his back.

Also, LOL at Eddie paea, so much for being better than Pearce.

Latest posts