What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mystical ball

bulldog

Bench
It's just like this thing I heard Doug Mulray do a few years ago, but not as good.

Think of a number between two and nine.

Multiply that number by nine.

The answer will have two digits. Add the first digit to the second digit.

Now, from that answer take away five.

Take the number you now have and work out the matching letter of the alphabet, if 1 is 'a', 2 is 'b', 3 is 'c', 4 is 'd', and so on.

Think of the name of a country beginning with that letter.

Now, take the second letter of that country's name and think of the name of an animal not native to Australia that begins with this letter.

Think of the main colour of this animal.

______Scroll down to see what you are thinking____________________

Now, if the magic has worked, you will have been thinking of a grey elephant from Denmark.

They both work because every answer will be zero or a multiple of 9.

TooheysNew

Coach
It should get it right everytime, because all the possible answers from any number you think of have the same image. You sure you're adding it right?

Machiavelli

Juniors
That sucked worse than a regular knights fan post. It f**ked up everytime. Now that dopey thing has pissed me off, I wish to insert that f**king ball up knights fans nasal orrifice.

[furrycat]

Coach
First time = Got it
2nd Time = got it
3rd time = got it
4th time = ...got it
5th time =...got it
6th time = ...f**kin got it again
7th time =... f**kING IT WAS RIGHT AGAIN
8th time = ... right again
9th time = got it
10th time = RIGHT

It's always right because of the images randomly changing to any combination you think of, it'll be one image... I think you all forgot how to add and subtract :p

chloe

Juniors
Dilmah said:
It should get it right everytime, because all the possible answers from any number you think of have the same image. You sure you're adding it right?
Wow, did you figure that out all by yourself?

TooheysNew

Coach
Nope. I make a habit of going around asking people about mystical balls. You f**king stupid girl.

For the record, furry was the only other one who worked it out, and i'm fairly sure you couldnt have, half.

Stranger

Coach
chloe said:
Dilmah said:
Wow, did you figure that out all by yourself?

And you wonder why we put shit on you....... :roll: :lol:

[furrycat]

Coach
thuganomics said:
Its every ninth number.

So 0, 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81,

The pictures change everytime, so it doesnt matter what number you choose, you'll always get the same one (which is the one it chooses)