What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nafe Seluini

Fibroman

First Grade
If he turns out to be another Isaac Luke I'll be very happy. I'd be even happier if he could kick and pass and turn him into a #7.

stretcher

Juniors
Your kidding, what game where you watching?? not the same one as me.

I get the feeling that alot of Panthers fans are so negitive on this site, if you could not see positive signs in this kids play, you must have you eyes closed.
The reason most panther fans are negative is that we dont have faith in or a coach that can turn a player with potential into a first grader eg GREG WADDELL,DANIEL PENESE,JOSEPH PAULO instead persisting with rubbish eg ADRIAN PURTELL

greenfins

Juniors
The reason most panther fans are negative is that we dont have faith in or a coach that can turn a player with potential into a first grader eg GREG WADDELL,DANIEL PENESE,JOSEPH PAULO instead persisting with rubbish eg ADRIAN PURTELL

Granted you may be correct in what you say about turning a player in a 1st grader.
But there are only a handful of good coaches that can really do this well, Bennett, Smith, Sheens & Bellyache are the best going around. So unless you are fortunate enough to secure one of these coaches, you then do the best with what is left.
I for one think Penrith could do alot worse that Elliott, yes there is better but not many available??

Kilkenny

Coach

You surely cannot blame the coach for the bad luck experienced with injury by Greg Waddell.

Daniel Penese is not NRL standard and not even Wayne Bennett will be able to turn that around.

Joseph Paulo is somewhat of an enigma. Has ability of that there is no doubt and was given opportunities by ME in the early rounds of 2010 but didn't quite take his chances. Seriously needs to work on his defence which was exposed on a number of occasions in the Windsor finals series.

While I am not a member of the Adrian Purtell fan club ME did not have a lot of options in the centre position if the truth be told. An alternative in Bob Blair was never fit as was plain for all to see and there were few other viable options.

slammingsam

Juniors
He is absolute dynamite. Will be interesting to see if he gets the same opportunity behind the Penrith pack in the NRL.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Our Front Row rotation is amongst the best in the competition. I am sure he will get many opportunities out of Dummy Half.

maple_69

Bench
Looks fantastic.
Iosefa is just as skillful though. We need one of them to realise their potential in first grade and we have a truly gamebreaking utility on our hands.

hindy111

Post Whore
Ive seen hima few times and a very good young player.As mentioned before isac luke style.A little small thou but so is Luke.Nippy out of dummy half and would be rgeat off the bench...
Yeah Purtel the turtle....Maurice blair should of been kept before that one

franklin2323

Immortal
Wow what a player! Shame he cut his foot about 1 month ago. Outstanding for Windsor. 2 try assists. A handful of Linebreaks. For a small guy handled the defence well. Will play a heap of 1st grade

franklin2323

Immortal
Great to hear, do you think he has nailed a bench spot?
I have no time for Masada & his stupid penalties. So I would. Looking at it with an open mind the month or so off with a cut foot has prob put him behind Masada. The good thing for him and other hopefuls is no fringe player that played NRL last night put their hand up to be picked

BOMAR

Juniors
I have no time for Masada & his stupid penalties. So I would. Looking at it with an open mind the month or so off with a cut foot has prob put him behind Masada. The good thing for him and other hopefuls is no fringe player that played NRL last night put their hand up to be picked
I noticed that nafi had a great game for windsor, but elliot kept him on the bench all night and didnt give him a run, even though the team he had out there were hammered. I noticed there were a couple more guys that didnt get a run, Austin had a strong game in 20's and he also couldnt get off the bench.

franklin2323

Immortal
I noticed that nafi had a great game for windsor, but elliot kept him on the bench all night and didnt give him a run, even though the team he had out there were hammered. I noticed there were a couple more guys that didnt get a run, Austin had a strong game in 20's and he also couldnt get off the bench.
I seen him go up the tunnel just before 1-2 time. He was limping maybe his cut foot was playing up. Otherwise he should of got so gametime

Kilkenny

Coach
I dont think there was much to be gained by throwing him on the main fixture.

He will play in the top grade this season, no doubt. How often and how many games till will tell, but it will happen. He obviously has the ability to succeed at the top level.