What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fin_

Juniors
For the attention of the Moderators:

Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong section.

My user ID as you can see on the left is Fin_
I used to be just Fin (without the underscore) but when I was fiddling around with the email address in my profile I buggered it up which then deactivated my account (and the email I put in there doesn't exist so I can't get sent an email to reactivate my account). So I consequently reregistered as Fin_ so I could post this message to get help.

So my question to the mods is is it possible to either reactiveate my old account and delete this new one, or simply delete the old one and change the user ID of this new account please. (I can supply details of the old account to prove I'm not making this up).

Sorry about this.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You'll have to send Admin an email and tell us what email address you tried to change to. This way we can be sure as we'll then use your legitimate email addy to reset it in your profile.

After that we manually reactivate your old 'Fin' account.

Then you should be able to log in. If you can't, you can click on the 'forgot password' link and a new pass will be sent to the email address you provided.

So send us an email to forums@leagueunlimited.com and that'll get the ball rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.