What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Are you serious? You can't change your name every day. Ask again in a few months.

Evergreen

Juniors
I understand that you don't want this thread saturated with requests, but what if I give you my word that this will be the last time I post here. Ban me if I break it.

Doctor

Bench
VERTigo said:
I understand that you don't want this thread saturated with requests, but what if I give you my word that this will be the last time I post here. Ban me if I break it.

"Sold!", they cry. :lol: You might regret that VERTigo.

Don't mind me, just stopping by to work out who on earth all these new, long-time posters are. All these name changes have me confused. For instance, who did "Phillips" used to be? And MysteryGirl?

If only we could track who's who -- we could have long titles with the prefix "The artist formerly known as....". Trouble is that some people's list of former identities would be as long as Santa's wish list. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts