What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallatia

Referee
this nickname is not working for me, people call me an acronym and most of the time I cannot remember this nickname which makes it very difficult to make reference to myself, can I please have it changed to [furrycat]? or just have it back to Locky_Jr?
thankyou:D

The Colonel

Immortal
Might have to get used to it.....Admin have decided on the policy of once its changed it can't be changed again for at least three months.....

Frenzy.

Post Whore
As long as we are changing names for a while can I be CHAOS or in lieu of that KAOS.

I need a name that fits my headspace for 2007 :)

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
OMFG DATM!!!

its ppl like you that cause delays in this process, you asked for a name... you got it, so yeah stick with it. from all reports its an arduous process to reset the post count or whatever else they need to do.

if you are gonna change

'Attention Seeker' would be a concise way of communicating what you are trying to

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Poffo said:
I like the name [furrycat] if thats ok.
Done
no.2_lukeburt said:
can i get;

Mr. Fahrenheit
Done
Immortal said:
I would like to change my nickname to...

God.

In all seriousness.
Sorry, that name is already in use.
Russle crowes band said:
mods

could i please get my nickname changed from russle crowes band to.......Russell Crowe's Band.
Done
Jobdog said:
Hey admins, can I have my name changed to Poffosbiggestfan?

Thanks!
Done
DrawAttentionToMyself said:
just have it back to Locky_Jr?
Done
Frenzy. said:
As long as we are changing names for a while can I be CHAOS or in lieu of that KAOS.
CHAOS
Done

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And with that, we'll be locking this thread once again... for at least the next few months.
So until next time... :thumn

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A polite reminder that this thread will open uo again in due time, most likely in June.

If at all possible, can people please stop PMing asking for name changes.

Thanks.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
OK, this thread has been opened again for the next week or two... put your name change requests in now.

Regulations the same as always:
Be courteous, be patient. Telling Admin to hurry up will not make it happen any faster.
Please appreciate that its not a huge priority and that you won't be forgotten.

Cheers.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Hey Willow/Dodger/Timmah/[Furrycat]/Twizzle/whoever is in charge here, can I please have my name changed back to Jobdog.

Cheers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.