What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meth

Staff member
Can I get my name modified to read 'Scuba Steve'

Thanks in advance

misty

Juniors
Thats me.....I think, if it hasn't been used for a long time its definatly me is it like this> *Misty* or this> misty or just Misty if it is its mine :D

El Diablo

Post Whore
mia said:
Thats me.....I think, if it hasn't been used for a long time its definatly me is it like this> *Misty* or this> misty or just Misty if it is its mine :D

I tried t change it to Misty and it says the name is already in use. Do you have two accounts?

Kaz

junior
El Duque said:
mia said:

I tried t change it to Misty and it says the name is already in use. Do you have two accounts?

El

She does, I think misty was used first & then misty wanted a name change & didn't know that you could ask admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.