What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name one Bolter for each of the Tri-Nations Squads

Skram

Juniors
Can someone let me know what exactly a bolter is?

A player who makes a squad as a suprise, someone who isn't a shoe-in. Most typically someone young but not always.

Charge

Juniors
Skram said:
A player who makes a squad as a suprise, someone who isn't a shoe-in. Most typically someone young but not always.

Thanks,

ok for GB i'd say Eorl Crabtree.

aqua_duck

Coach
The Colonel said:
I can't fathom how Bennett has persisted with him in first grade while during the season Nick Parfitt was playing good footy at Toowoomba. Hunt has had his moments but they have been few and far between this year.

Some of Bennett's selections this year have been interesting to say the least.
I just don't see how Hunt can dominate in the future, his defence is aweful, he's not overly big, not overly fast, his kicking game is nothing to write home about, his passing game is solid and his number weapon, his sidestep, doesn't fool anyone these days. Granted he can spot a gap and run through it but personally I see more in Greg Inglis.

nz - Dene Halatau (though im not sureif he will go straight in for surgerey or not)
australia - Brett Hodgson (hes a bolter alright people had both Minnichello and Hornby in front of him :p)

Latest posts