What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name that movie/show

DB

First Grade
Friday

"Such an unusual name, "Latrine." How did your family come by it?"
"We changed it in the 9th century."
"You mean you changed it TO "Latrine"?"
"Yeah. Used to be "Shithouse."

Parra Pride

Coach
Robin Hood: Men in Tights

"Remember this, if you see someone doing something but at the same time watching you... then he is a cop."

WYD

Juniors
Robin Hood: Men in Tights

"Remember this, if you see someone doing something but at the same time watching you... then he is a cop."
Infernal Affairs. You've opened the floodgates now, I didn't want to the be first asshole to start posting foreign film quotes :lol:

You know what Morality is? I'll tell you what it is. Morality is made for those who own it. The rich. And you know who's always right? The rich. And the poor pay the price.
You want to see my Morality?

Yeah.

Yeah?

Yeah.

Sure you won't regret it?

I don't know.

I think it's gonna scare you. Take a look.
That's Morality for you. You know why I carry this around? Huh? Because the guy in blue who shows off his Morality, dig? He's got the upper hand, dig? He and his f**king Justice. But I... But I... Here's my Justice.
Whether you're right or whether you're wrong. Same difference, friend.

Parra Pride

Coach
I stand Alone.

I only went to foreign films because someone was complaining about anime quotes, though I guess they're foreign films too, anyway...

"You really think the government would kill two million people just for having a few problems?"
"Six million died for not having blonde hair and blue eyes."

WYD

Juniors
I stand Alone.

I only went to foreign films because someone was complaining about anime quotes, though I guess they're foreign films too, anyway...

"You really think the government would kill two million people just for having a few problems?"
"Six million died for not having blonde hair and blue eyes."
District B13. Parkour films for the win.

Yeah but they are usually released in english and unlike TV series sometimes they do a good job.

-----

Any canned pineapple that expires on May 1?

You know what day it is today?

April 30?

Right. You think we sell outdated stock?

There's still two hours to go.

Nobody would buy it. Get a fresh one.

People like you are hung up on freshness. You realize what goes into a can of pineapple? The fruit must be grown, harvested, sliced, and you just throw it away! How do you think the can feels about that?

Buddy, I only work here. Who cares about how the cans feel? What about how I feel? Loading, more loading, unloading... How I wish cans wouldn't expire! It'd save me loads of work. You like expired cans? Help yourself! As many as you like! On the house!

Parra Pride

Coach
Chungking Express.

Generally only Ghibli films get good dub casts, all hope is lost for any TV series and movies spawning from a TV series.

"The world is ruined, and the war is already lost. Now it's a matter of pride. We either die hiding... or die fighting."

Hooch

Juniors
Let's just do more Men in Tights quotes then.

"Oh Master Robin, you've lost your arms in battle! But you grew some nice boobs."

McLovin

Staff member
Dirty Harry

"I knew it was you. I could smell ya gettin off the elevator!"

MKEB...

Staff member
Home alone 2

How do you write women so well?
I think of a man. And I take away reason and accountability

Band On The Run

Juniors
As Good As It Gets.

"But Crom is your God, Crom and he lives in the Earth."

Conan the Barbarian

"You haven't met guy with a funny geniusation.

Sometime my sister, she show her vagine to my brother Bi-lo and say you will never get this, you will never get this, la la la la, la la la la. He behind his cage, crazy, crazy. Everybody laughs. She goes you will never get this. But one time he break a cage and he get this, and we all laugh. High Five".

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Here's a game the whole family can play. Quote a Movie, TV show, Song and then everyone has to guess what it came from. Hint if it's a little obscure. The great man will start:

"This guy, this is not my kind of guy". TV show.

Latest posts