What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name that movie/show

WYD

Juniors
Men in Black.

"Why don't you shoot?"
"What?"
"What's wrong? Lose your nerve? You started out so fearlessly. Go on. Pull the trigger."
"I don't think so. I blow the bounty if I blow you away."
"I have no fear of death. It just means dreaming in silence. A dream that lasts for eternity."
"You're an original, aren't you?"
Cowboy Bebop #I'msensingapatternhere

"You talk about redefining my identity. I want a guarantee that I can still be myself."
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0443509/"There isn't one. Why would you wish to? All things change in a dynamic environment. Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you."

Parra Pride

Coach
Cowboy Bebop #I'msensingapatternhere

Technically it's Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door

"You talk about redefining my identity. I want a guarantee that I can still be myself."
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0443509/"There isn't one. Why would you wish to? All things change in a dynamic environment. Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you."

Now this is Ghost in the Shell.

"December 16. It was a morning so cold, it felt like if you were to hit the earth with an ice pick, it would break into nice clean chunks."

WYD

Juniors
Now this is Ghost in the Shell.

"December 16. It was a morning so cold, it felt like if you were to hit the earth with an ice pick, it would break into nice clean chunks."
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (haven't watched this yet, had to google :()

"Now watch closely, everyone. I'm going to show you how to kill a god. A god of life and death. The trick is not to fear him."

BTW subs or dubs?
#subsftw

Parra Pride

Coach
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (haven't watched this yet, had to google :()

"Now watch closely, everyone. I'm going to show you how to kill a god. A god of life and death. The trick is not to fear him."

BTW subs or dubs?
#subsftw

Princess Mononoke.

And I speak Japanese, so I don't need the subs. :cool:

"It's no game, it's a sport. Games are for people who don't care enough. In sports, you compete to win."

Jason Maher

Immortal
Summer Wars

(Had to google it, I'm no Anime fan)

"And that, my liege, is how we know the earth to be banana shaped."

DB

First Grade
Almost Famous

[looks at the caravan] "Look at it. How am I suppose to run this thing from that? We'll need a proper office. I want a new one, Tommy. You're going to buy it for me."
"Why me?"
"Well, you know about caravans."
"How's that?"
"You spent a summer in one, which means you know more than me. And I don't want to have my pants pulled down over the price."
"What's wrong with this one?"
[Pulls the caravan's door from its hinges] "Oh, nothing, Tommy. It's tiptop. It's just I'm not sure about the colour."

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Almost Famous

[looks at the caravan] "Look at it. How am I suppose to run this thing from that? We'll need a proper office. I want a new one, Tommy. You're going to buy it for me."
"Why me?"
"Well, you know about caravans."
"How's that?"
"You spent a summer in one, which means you know more than me. And I don't want to have my pants pulled down over the price."
"What's wrong with this one?"
[Pulls the caravan's door from its hinges] "Oh, nothing, Tommy. It's tiptop. It's just I'm not sure about the colour."

Snatch

"hiya f$ckface"

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Stiffler says that in all of the American Pie movies, so take your pick

WYD

Juniors
Grave of the fireflies?

"If he in there, he ain't happy"
Major Payne.

"Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Hail to the king, baby."

Parra Pride

Coach
Major Payne.

"Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Hail to the king, baby."

Duke Nukem... Err, I mean Army of Darkness.

"Don't you think dreams and the Internet are similar? They are both areas where the repressed conscious mind vents."

gUt

Coach
Something called "Paprika" apparently. I googled it because I, like most fully functioning human beings, don't get into Japanese cartoons. Can we stick to movies normal people have had a chance to see? I am kidding lol.

"Well! How nice. And what charming underclothes you both have."

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Rocky Horrow Show

Its Friday, you aint got shit to do, I'm gonna get you high

Latest posts