What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name the most random NRL player you can think of

The_Frog

First Grade
Lol, i remember when he came to Easts in 1985 from Manly and in a game at Belmore Oval when Parramatta played Easts he played full back and Eric Grothe ran around him so many times, Col Drier played the whole game with out making a tackle.
At the last round game in 1985 when Panthers played Roosters at the Sports Ground, I was standing near a bloke who continually shouted out "Don't give it to Dreier".

horrie hastings

First Grade
At the last round game in 1985 when Panthers played Roosters at the Sports Ground, I was standing near a bloke who continually shouted out "Don't give it to Dreier".

Thank goodness that was Dreier's last game for Easts.
It was an interesting last round with 3 teams vying for 5th spot, East had to rely on beating Penrith and Manly losing that weekend to force their way in, of course Penrith thrashed Easts and Manly won so two teams finished on 31 pts in fifth spot, Penrith had the superior for and against but it didn't mean anything then so they had a 5th place play off, thank goodness Penrith won that.

The_Frog

First Grade
Thank goodness that was Dreier's last game for Easts.
It was an interesting last round with 3 teams vying for 5th spot, East had to rely on beating Penrith and Manly losing that weekend to force their way in, of course Penrith thrashed Easts and Manly won so two teams finished on 31 pts in fifth spot, Penrith had the superior for and against but it didn't mean anything then so they had a 5th place play off, thank goodness Penrith won that.
We lost by the same score as the Easts game the next weekend against Parra. Hardly surprising the way they celebrated, hiring XPTs and all.

Latest posts