What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name the most random NRL player you can think of

Bill Dart was a good player for Logan City Scorpions and Norths Devils. I think he played for Sydney Wests in the 80s.

Bill Dart played for Brisbane Norths in 1987, and then played for the Roosters from 1988 to 1990. Those were the years that the Roosters were at its nadir on field and the tag of "the transit lounge" was very appropriate (link to profile on the Rugby League Project website - https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/bill-dart/summary.html)

Bill Dart played for Brisbane Norths in 1987, and then played for the Roosters from 1988 to 1990. Those were the years that the Roosters were at its nadir on field and the tag of "the transit lounge" was very appropriate (link to profile on the Rugby League Project website - https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/bill-dart/summary.html)
I remember seeing a photo of him playing for Norths against Logan City in the early 90s when I was trawling through the archives at the Queensland State Library. He ended up with the Scorpions by the mid-90s. The photo of him in The Courier Mail described him as "fearsome".

I recall Bill Dart playing for the Scorpions against the Dolphins at Meakin Park in 1995. He came close to scoring, but lost the ball over the line. David Wright was the commentator for the game. I think Redcliffe won 14-4.

Here's an article confirming he played for the Logan Scorpions.

The fact that Logan doesn't have a team in the Queensland Cup or NRL shows that the ARLC and QRL are stupid and corrupt, as Logan produces more world class RL players than any other city in the world. The article I just linked to lists all of the champions that have come from Logan over the last 40 years. None of the NSWRL clubs can compete with that.

Last edited: