What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name three that will have a massive year?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Noa Nandruku said:
If by all you mean none then yes I agree with you. I mean Tim Smith would be the closest to playing rep football and he'd be behind:
-Jonathon Thurston
-Cooper Cronk
-Scott Prince
-Shaun Berrigan
-Darren Lockyer
-Anna Nicole-Smith
-Barry Muir
-You
-Laurie Spina
-Greg Oliphant
-Mark Murray
-Trevor Schodel
..then...
-TIM SMITH

Basing my decision on players who arent Stars (otherwise Id have GI and SBW in the top 3) my three I tip to have a big year are Anthony Quinn, E.Luaki and TLL from the Raiders

Krisnan Inu has about twice as much natural ability than Jarryd Hayne. No joke - Inu was set to make his debut first. It's just that he was injured at said time. But he is just as good, if not better, than Hayne.

Feleti Mateo is a freak. He's played for Tonga and is in the John Sutton mould, except he's a Premier League-winning star player.

caylo

Bench
Eelementary said:
Krisnan Inu has about twice as much natural ability than Jarryd Hayne. No joke - Inu was set to make his debut first. It's just that he was injured at said time. But he is just as good, if not better, than Hayne.

Feleti Mateo is a freak. He's played for Tonga and is in the John Sutton mould, except he's a Premier League-winning star player.
Well liams a mate, and i thought id give him some support, might make country city. Timmy could play for Qld if Thurston or Lockyer where injured, Cronk in no shoe in. Mateo and Inu could well represent, if Inu gets some game time in the NRL he will paly fullback for NZ. I always thought Mateo was a NZer, but i coudl be wrong

Kilkenny

Coach
This will be Tim Smith's last season in the NRL. Very limited ability and it surely will not be too long before the Eels unearth a half who will take over from Tim. Even Brett Finch is clearly a more accomplished half that poor old Tim.

The Eels cannot achieve anything in this competition with a Finch/Smith combination and one clearly has to go. They are both half backs and not a half / 5-8 combination. I think it the end it will be Tim Smith who will not make the cut.

Latest posts