What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASCA Aboriginal All Stars 7s team announced

The Observer

Staff member
Randwick Rugby Union duo, winger Willie Gordon and utility back Arthur Little have been included, though Willie might have left Wicks. Little has played lower grades for Wests Tigers, Gordon for Souths. Both will play very well in RL 7s.

Looking at the squad, it is stronger than last year and it should comfortably win one qualifying spot to the full event.

http://www.nrl.com.au/news.cfm?ArticleID=7685

NASCA Aboriginal All Stars (provisional squad for qualifying tournament): PJ Ellis, Willie Gordon, Ian Lacey, Arthur Little, Ken McGuinness, Kevin McGuinness*, Jason Moodie, Ronald Prince*, Robbie Simpson (captain), Shaun Skuthorpe, James Storer*, Craig Trindall, Derricke Watkins, Carl Webb; *(subject to availability and club selection).

I guess that this lineup will run out.

1. Ronald Prince* (Eels)
2. Willie Gordon (Randwick RU)
3. Ken McGuinness (Wests Magpies NSWRL)
4. Kevin McGuinness* (Manly)
5. Jason Moodie (ex Eels)
6. Arthur Little (Randwick RU)
7. Craig Trindall (?)
8. Robbie Simpson (captain) (ex Dragons?)
9. PJ Ellis (Dragons)
10. Carl Webb (Toowoomba Clydesdales)

If any of the players with * get called up by their clubs, then these players could come in.
Shaun Skuthorpe (Panthers fullback)
James Storer*
Derricke Watkins (Cowboys second row)
Ian Lacey

roopy

Referee
Shaun Skuthorpe was a cult figure at the Knights. He has a lot to offer in attack especially.

yankeeboy

Juniors
If Windsor Wolves win the JB Cup 7s, who will Craig Trindall play for?

Would Windsor or NASCA have preference to use him?

Also, didn't he used to play for Souths?

I think he left and ended up playing for Doonside in the Penrtih League.

Or am I confusing him with one of his cousins?

mono_mal

Juniors
i dont know if he played for Souths though he did play for Doonside last year in the Penrith A-Grade competition.
he was a standout performer for Windsor at the Sevens though the Wolves were beaten in the semis by Souths Juniors, meaning Trindall will play for the NASCA Aboriginal selection.