What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown return to NRL confirmed

I think for the first season in a while a coach won't be sacked during the season.
All the usual suspects like Souths and Panthers, their teams are killing it..
Can't believe how much Elliot has turned it around at the Panthers, doing a great job.
Stuart at the Scum only coach that could be sacked this season, but that won't happen because they couldnt afford to pay out his contract lol

Steel Dragon

Bench
I'd imagine he's going to the Sharks, most other teams arent travelling so bad that they'll shaft the coach.
Maybe Souths, depending on how long Lang has on his contract.

Goddo

Bench
That would be right. Another ex Dragon type off to the mongaloid mutant neighbour.

He should save himself the heart-ache and come back here as an assistant to Wayne. He could learn a thing or two...

he wont be at the sharks because it would be financialy irresponsible to sack another coach and hire another.

my guess. from left field. the broncos.

who really thinks henjak is up to that gig?

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Warriors coach is not really firing at the moment and hasn't for a while. He surely has to be under some pressure to perform.

For some reason I feel he could end up at the Eels. Anderson did well last season but the year after he took the Warriors to the GF he got the boot so history may repeat there. The Eels are not travelling as good as they thought they would be after last season's finish.

Steel Dragon

Bench
See, i thought Brisbane - but didnt Brown enrol his kids in a school in the Shire?

Could be the Roosters - Brian Smith is notorious for not staying the length of his contract!

gregstar

Referee
i could see him alongside smith at the roosters.

both share a great relationship.
smith rated brown the smartest player he ever coached.

i could see smith handing the reigns to browneye down the track.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
he wont be at the sharks because it would be financialy irresponsible to sack another coach and hire another.
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me...

Presumably they won't do it a third time.

Besides that, recent history shows that coaching the sharks is a career killer. Brown should be able to do better.

j0nesy

Bench
I think he'll slot in to an assistant role at the Sharks and take over from Stuart. However, I hope he does that under Bennett at the Dragons instead. I remember reading a few stories in 2008 where Bennett referred to Brown as a "real good bloke". All that that really means is the two could theoretically work together.

Gaba

First Grade
I think Brownie would be in both worlds if he came back to the dragons

1- Assisted to Bennett could make Brownie better then he is

2- Brownie has game plans close to the best in tactical and Technical plans

3- Would get the players to execute plans better

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think he'll slot in to an assistant role at the Sharks and take over from Stuart.
That's quite a call.

From career killer to assistant career killer.

Even Brownie wouldn't gamble on that.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Don't care where he goes just keep him as far away from St George as posible.

No need to get another round of mediocrity from this Wombat

Latest posts