What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown Sacked

smi962

First Grade
Watching these footy shows and what they are looking for. I can guarantee if one Brian Smith was may be 10 years younger 3 clubs would be banging on his door to get the club in shape and then ship him out after 2 years when Brian may become overbearing. Say what you want about him I and many of my friends non saints supporters think he was one of the best coaches. Just couldn’t get lucky on the final day. Not sure what it worth but even Kent paid some credit to him. I know Gus would have had him at the dogs today if he could. People who rate Robinson should listen to what he thinks about smithy
Spot on about Smith, he would have a job at one of those 3 clubs if he was still wanting/able to coach. I would want him at the current dragons if it was 2007.