What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown

Cletus

First Grade
I seem to remember Brown came from Grafton. Does anyone know what year he left school and which school he went to? Just curious as I grew up in Grafton around the same time.

The Preacher

First Grade
I believe he played for Lower Clarence, making him a Maclean boy, Onan.
Ring the Argyle (The Middle pub) they may be shed further light on the subject.:D

Cletus

First Grade
:) You're pushing my memory Preacher. I usually went straight through Maclean on the way to Yamba or Iluka. All the kids from Lawrence used to go to Grafton for school, so I'm guessing Maclean didn't have a high school.
Doesn't matter too much, it's just that I'm about the same age as Brown and can't remember him. And Grafton isn't the biggest town so it just surprised me a bit.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol.

I'm the same age as Peter Sterling and my Dad is the same age as Johhny Raper. We come from a long line of being the same age as the greats.

Father Ted

First Grade
Willow said:
lol.

I'm the same age as Peter Sterling and my Dad is the same age as Johhny Raper. We come from a long line of being the same age as the greats.

Children .......................

Corkie292

Juniors
Onan,
Browny is from Maclean. I work with a girl who grew up with him & knows him and his brother Daniel (ex Parra) quite well. I'll try & get some details & get back to ya:cool: