What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown

Fartowner

Juniors
Brown takes his Giants to 3rd in Super league after beating Wigan away 22-8, having a very promising start, with an unfancied team.:D

Gaba

First Grade
Brownies tactical plans and the execution of them will boost any team

Last edited:

love my saints

Juniors
when saints lost with browny as coach, he always copped the blame, i think he was a really good coach, only f@ck up he did was the whole dropping soward for rogers....

other than that, i had no problem with him as coach.....

go hard browny, hope your team wins the super leagur grand final

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Good luck to Browny. He will do well in England and come back to the Dragons when Benny retires a better coach.

I hope so anyway as they threw him in the head role way to early. He deserves another crack.

I would have done the same as Browny with the Ben Rogers thing as the Dragons got some great wins at the back end of the season when Rogers played at 5/8. It was worth a gamble. It was no conicidence as the centres saw more ball with him there and they anihilated the opposition.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
If Brownie was to come back to replace Bennett in a few years time, Give him 1 year as Bennetts assisstant coach.

dovif

Juniors
Good to see browny doing well

But it is an amazing contrast how Bennett was able to fix up our defense with the same personel that Brown had. Imaging what we could have done in the last few years with our attack and this defense.

I hope brown look at some of the tapes of St G's current defense and incorporate it into his coaching. He will be a much better coach for it

watatank

Coach
I don't think Brown did bad with the defensive line, most of the time we were very good...but we were prone to lapses

redvscotty

First Grade
Good luck to Browny. He will do well in England and come back to the Dragons when Benny retires a better coach.

I hope so anyway as they threw him in the head role way to early. He deserves another crack.

I would have done the same as Browny with the Ben Rogers thing as the Dragons got some great wins at the back end of the season when Rogers played at 5/8. It was worth a gamble. It was no conicidence as the centres saw more ball with him there and they anihilated the opposition.

holy sh*t your bias astounds me.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Good to see browny doing well

But it is an amazing contrast how Bennett was able to fix up our defense with the same personel that Brown had. Imaging what we could have done in the last few years with our attack and this defense.

I hope brown look at some of the tapes of St G's current defense and incorporate it into his coaching. He will be a much better coach for it

Same Personel? Weyman, Jeremy Smith, Priddis, Costigan as opposed to Ryles, Webb, Woolford. Bennett did get a few more quality players to his roster compared to Browny you must admit. Saints Defence was quiet good under Browny but one thing for sure, there is more discipline. Less stupid penalties. Now is that because of Ryles or Browny? I think both. Bennett has fixed the discipline problems and it has made a huge difference.

Last edited: