What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown

Joel-22

Juniors
Did anyone see his comments in the post-match press conference? I wasn't surprised by what he said, but it inspired me to post something positive about him here.

I've always rated Nathan as a bloke and as a roster manager.

I can't help but feel we owe a lot of our success to him. The warriors will have a great side in about 2 years.

PhilGould

Bench
Coming off as a good bloke in interviews was probably his biggest strength as a coach sadly. Seems to be a decent evaluator of talent and roster builder but I'm glad he's not calling the shots on game day anymore.

slotmachine

First Grade
With all the possession the warriors had they should have won. Don't think their attack looked very good

He knows he has a job to do and gets on with it.
He's learnt about the passion in the region and respects it and seems to have a connection with Newie.

drizzy drake

Juniors
Always liked Brownie, when he bagged Wayne I became a fan for life. Right decision to move on since he wasn’t going to take us further but did some really good things here.

Jono078

Referee
I saw it and was impressed.

I see signs that the Warriors are playing similar to how we did under Brown, albeit with better talent. I don't believe it's a positive type of football but if his aim is to get them to play tough and be in each game then I think he'll accomplish that at the Warriors.

Wish him and the Warriors all the best though - hope they can get to the finals.

Yosh

Coach
Can't say I have anything bad to say about the bloke. Maybe he should recruit a top attacking coach and build a team of coaches to help him win more games.

ryana87

Juniors
Yeah, goes to show why AOB is so strict about easing guys back into the game, like giving them an extra week, even if they don't need it

Mr_Knightside

Juniors

It’s hard to know what to make of this article. I’m sure that if they interviewed Brown and Ayoub about the same story they would have a different take on it. There’s always two sides to every story and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. If this is accurate though then that’s pretty gross mismanagement and shouldn’t be happening at a professional level of sport.

Rod

Bench
In Brown's defence the head coach probably can't spending much time walking around diagnosing players injuries - they have to take the word of their medical staff for the most part I would have thought. In which case it sounds like Ayoub is the one who totally mismanaged the situation.

Brown shouldn't have been questioning Ross' commitment and calling him out in front of the other players though, that's poor form.

Latest posts