What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Cayless comments

Eel#1

Juniors
pj's hit went to the judiciary and he got nothing. and that's because although the hit was definately reckless, it barely touched princess barrett. barrett hitting a bloke with his back turned? now cmon, thats what i call dirty (very danny williamsesque). he was lucky, he could have copped a heftier suspension.
the dragons are going pretty good lately, albeit without too much high quality and/or in-form opposition, but good nonetheless. so stop blaming the ref for the win 5 weeks ago, just admit you were outclassed, and get on with it!! bragging rights can start again this sunday evening.

borat

Bench
Eel#1 said:
pj's hit went to the judiciary and he got nothing. and that's because although the hit was definately reckless, it barely touched princess barrett. barrett hitting a bloke with his back turned? now cmon, thats what i call dirty (very danny williamsesque). he was lucky, he could have copped a heftier suspension.
the dragons are going pretty good lately, albeit without too much high quality and/or in-form opposition, but good nonetheless. so stop blaming the ref for the win 5 weeks ago, just admit you were outclassed, and get on with it!! bragging rights can start again this sunday evening.

How dumb are you. He pleaded guilty idiot.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Eel#1 said:
pj's hit went to the judiciary and he got nothing.
This comment underlines the importance of vigilance in our flagging education system. Surely we need more funds in this area.

dope #1, it never got to the judiciary. As borat said, PJ pleaded guilty.

Dragonheart

Juniors
Nugby said:
I think the new expression is Rabbit-Rooter, Dragonheart.

They have rabbits in NZ??:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I find everything about New Zealand funny.....especially Careless:D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Please note that Tamazoid's comments do not, and never will, represent the views of the majority of Saints supporters. I feel I can say this with some confidence. ;-)

lucablight

First Grade
He pleaded guilty but got nothing. Funny I thought Barrett pleaded guilty as well but he got something!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
PJ Marsh pleaded guilty to a high shot... that being because he hit Barrettt high.

Marsh hit Barrett high - fact.

Wake up and face reality.

Hindyscrack

Bench
Of course Marsh was going to plead guilty. Why risk a week suspension when he is not going to get anything.

Marsh did not hit Baz high, fact.

borat

Bench
Hindyscrack said:
Of course Marsh was going to plead guilty. Why risk a week suspension when he is not going to get anything.

Marsh did not hit Baz high, fact.

Get real. He pleaded gulity, guilty as charged.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hindyscrack. Another one in denial.
I'll say it really slow for those up the back:

Marsh...hit...Barrett...high...

Your boy got caught out by the Match Review Committee.
Live with it.

borat

Bench
Willow said:
Hindyscrack. Another one in denial.
I'll say it really slow for those up the back:

Marsh...hit...Barrett...high...

Your boy got caught out by the Match Review Committee.
Live with it.

Of course if Marsh pleaded guilty becuase he was guilty it would mean all the Parra supporters were wrong :shock:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hindyscrack said:
Stop looking through your red and white glasses boys
As opposed to your blind devotion to little PJ. :lol:

lol Borat. Now we can't have people being wrong.

The funny thing is that I thought Barrett was wrong as well. No doubt in my mind about that. And given his on-field actions since, I'd say he feels he did wrong as well. His retailiation was costly to say the least.

But try and get a Parra supporter to admit any wrong-doing from Marsh is like trying to extract teeth from a feral dog.

Don't know if any noticed last Sunday against the Broncos when Greenshields ran into a gap with no one in front, but was called back. You guessed it, a fight had broken out and Mander stopped play.

borat

Bench
I just love it how parra supporters have convinced themselves that Barrett just went off totally unprovoked as Marsh never hit Barrett at all. Maybe Barrett decided he didn't get enough metres on the kick so he may as well throw a few sneaky punches whilst no one was looking.

Latest posts