What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Cleary

Perth Tiger

Bench
Brooks is off contract and given the half back market we will have to give him a sizeable upgrade from what he is currently on. He will probably end up on a similar amount to NC in the end.

Just hope we can get it done sooner rather than later because I can see a long drawn out contract discussion derailing our season again!

Tiger Ted

Bench
Brooks is off contract and given the half back market we will have to give him a sizeable upgrade from what he is currently on. He will probably end up on a similar amount to NC in the end.

Just hope we can get it done sooner rather than later because I can see a long drawn out contract discussion derailing our season again!
Isaac moses was at junior finals at leichhardt a few wks ago.I know for certain & it’s no surprise he wants to fk us over with negotiations involving Brooks.He has said to someone I know who is on his books that he wants to get Brooks a contract with another club such is his animosity towards us.

super_coach

First Grade
Brooks to me looks like he is pretty happy being at the Tigers, but he also strikes me as not being the sharpest tool in the shed and having a manger like Moses leaves us in a very vulnerable position.

Hopefully Ivan can get into his ear and steer him alway from his slime ball management

macnaz

Staff member
Good thing Booksy has a sensible family which may help him to act wisely. In saying that they should have helped him get away from the germ manager a long time ago.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Brooks to me looks like he is pretty happy being at the Tigers, but he also strikes me as not being the sharpest tool in the shed and having a manger like Moses leaves us in a very vulnerable position.

Hopefully Ivan can get into his ear and steer him alway from his slime ball management

i agree..Brooks doesnt look the smartest does he.....Looks braindead sometimes.
I think hes only average mostly......
For him to win player of the year doesnt say much for the rest of the squad in my eyes.
If he leaves,big deal,hes no Cooper Cronk.

macnaz

Staff member
Money talks.....Mac
But i think when the big 4 bullshit was going on he didnt seem to get involved in all the all the drama and signed up.
Some will say he didnt have offers over 350k elsewhere, but if Ben Hunt was worth a million at the time i find that hard to believe.

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
Johns isn't always a great talent scout. These wer his origin ideas for this yea "
Johns stressed the importance of combinations between the halves in Origin competition and picked Broncos star Jack Bird to partner Maloney.

“If I had to pick my team tomorrow I’d go with Maloney at seven, and Jack Bird at five-eighth,” he said.
“I’d have two hookers, I’d start with either [Apisai] Korosiau or [Cameron] McInnes, and then I’d have Damien Cook coming off the bench.”

BrotherJim05

Bench
Apparently Nathan now has a clause in his contract that allows him to walk if IC is not the coach in 2021. Writing is definitely on the wall....BUT, imagine if this is just an elaborate prank by the Cleary's:
Nathan signs Panther's deal
Panther's shed players to make room in cap
Tigers sign those players
Ivan re-signs at Tigers
Nathan activates clause and leaves Panthers
Nathan signs with Tigers

Shredder

Juniors
I have to admit Jim, that thought has been in the back of my head since this whole thing started.

Would be highly amusing.

Unlikely, but amusing.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Apparently Nathan now has a clause in his contract that allows him to walk if IC is not the coach in 2021. Writing is definitely on the wall....BUT, imagine if this is just an elaborate prank by the Cleary's:
Ivan re-signs at Tigers
Nathan activates clause and leaves Panthers
Nathan signs with Tigers

Gee,imagine that...
4 chins Gusset would look even dopier than he does now.....the loss of 2 more chins.

TheFrog

Coach
Too late. Harawira-Naera and Crichton have gone to the Dogs, and Peachey to the Titans.

Apparently Nathan now has a clause in his contract that allows him to walk if IC is not the coach in 2021.
He had a clause like this two contracts back which he asked to be removed, there is conjecture as to whether it has now been re-inserted, and indeed whether it is needed. A 20-year old player telling you who the coach must be in 2 years time does strike me as akin to the tail wagging the dog.

Tiger Woody

Juniors

Not me that’s for sure
Now panthers have to shed some talent:thumbsup_tone2:
But he has to practice his field goal attempts in the off season.
He Cost you guys a gf final chance last week.:sob:
Probably worth say max 700 a year

Anything over that and you supporters will end up “sorry now”...:joy::joy::joy:

Tiger Woody

Juniors
But seriously , glad he re signed with the Riff.
Now we can all move on......
Take his dad in 2021 and even better...

Plastic surgery is expensive...maybe they can get a 2 for price of 1 deal...

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Not me that’s for sure

You are so behind the times. That's why the Peach and CHN left.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Not me that’s for sure

Now when was West Tigers last finals appearance ? .....was it 2011. Penrith Panthers 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018. Now whose' sorry now ?

Latest posts