What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Hindmarsh - breaking the record

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Correct me if im wrong, but i recall a pipe dream i had long ago, that if we made the Grand Final, Hindy would break Ray Price's record for most capped Eel E-V-E-R??

I would really like to see a big fuss made over this. What a year 2009 has been for Hindy.

He truly is a 200 game, record breaking, Grand Final appearing machine!!

Yes Hindy Breaks Priceys Record.

But Price is the 2nd Most capped Eel, Brett Kenny is the most capped and Hindy should get him around round 6 or so in 2010

JessEel

ahh damn - the way it was getting talked up i thought it must have been the big one.

Still - Hindy will no doubt make it through to that record. What an amazing career!

forward pass

Coach
Speaking of records - I was just thinking that if Luke Burt could play 5 more seasons and average 200 points a year - which he has done this year - he could break Hazems record!!

A bit optimistic??????

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hindy will get there, and what a great club man too.

Makes me think what a wonderful career Andrew Ettingshausen had.

328 games for the one club Cronulla.

Throw in 27 for NSW and 29 for Australia.

Eels Dude

Coach
Brett Kenny has played 265. Dunno why they were talking up Ray Price's "record" last week at 259. Doesn't make sense. A great achievement still, and Hindy will become the most capped Eel early next season.

fish eel

Immortal
yeah, I mentioned last week, considering Price played his last game in a GF, nothing more appropriate than Hindy passing him in a GF

JessEel

Speaking of records - I was just thinking that if Luke Burt could play 5 more seasons and average 200 points a year - which he has done this year - he could break Hazems record!!

A bit optimistic??????
maybe a little ... :lol:

yy_cheng

Coach
Don't forget that Price also played for Rugby Union.
So it is a great effort from Pricey.

Lastly, they probably played less games per year in the past

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hindy what a man!! What a legend!! Gee i hope him Burty and Caylo get a GF together before their time is up.