What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Hindmarsh

MrT

Juniors
he definately has deserved his own thread
What a sensational try. 70m run brought back memories in 2001 I think when he did it twice against the Bulldogs and Dragons.

ASgainst dragons he ran over Amos Roberts on his own 30m line, and then ran the length of the field untouched with Blacklock and co chasing.

Did against the Dogs to make it just as sweet.

Watching it tonight gave me goose bumps as I thought he would never do it again.

People, we have witnessed one of the greatest players of all time, not just in a Parra jersey. It fells great that he is ours and has signed on for life.

He will be remembered as one of the greats for parramatta

He is Nathan Hindmarsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry_eel

First Grade
There's only one god, his name is Nathan Hindmarsh.

P.S. and he plays great with short hair.

TheParraboy

Staff member
that tackle on josh miller was a corker
the guy left the field never to return, has them down to 3 subs

our leading tackler as always, and also our leading metre gainer (183 metres)

the hair is gone, but the crack was still there :D

jimmyo

Juniors
That try was amazing - i was waiting for a winger or the fb to catch him, and he just kept going. Hindy is a true champion.

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
Fantastic. Remember Canberra fans have been pissing and moaning for Tohgue to get selected over Hindmarsh lol a very average player at best.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
DanceMaster2000 said:
Fantastic. Remember Canberra fans have been pissing and moaning for Tohgue to get selected over Hindmarsh lol a very average player at best.
Hindy takes big dumps all over poor toungey, wonder if our good deluded buddy Skeepe still thinks Tongue is still better than Hindy LOL.

Stagger eel

Staff member
actually, the try reminded me of the one he scored against the cowboys in 2001...the moment he was in the clear there was no stopping him, I just shook my head and thought ...far out can this bloke be any better???

Stagger eel

Staff member
hineyrulz said:
Hindy takes big dumps all over poor toungey, wonder if our good deluded buddy Skeepe still thinks Tongue is still better than Hindy LOL.

good call, you should ask him?? ;-)

scottyeel

Bench
hineyrulz said:
Hindy:clap:
Skeepe:fist:

Latest posts