What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Jones

lockyno1

Post Whore
As far as I know, he couldn't cope with the Travelling in the USA. I think he is still wrestling somewhere.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
He quit the WWE during their tour of Australia which was pretty funny, obviously didn't want to pay for the plane ticket home :lol:.

Misanthrope

Staff member
He still does Aussie indy shows from time to time, as well as doing occasional overseas tours.

IanG

Coach
Yeah and I also heard he was living somewhere near Newcastle. No 100% Sure about that though

The Teach

Juniors
The big, useless knob was also a no-show at the Australian Wrestling Supershow at Penrith Panthers after he left wwe. He took their money and never showed up, the moron.

Iafeta

Referee
The more pertanent question is where are the likes of Blitzkreig, La Parka and co - you know, blokes who could fair dinkum wrassle.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Teach said:
The big, useless knob was also a no-show at the Australian Wrestling Supershow at Penrith Panthers after he left wwe. He took their money and never showed up, the moron.

Well, he was a burglar after all...:sarcasm:

PARANoIR

Bench
Iafeta said:
The more pertanent question is where are the likes of Blitzkreig, La Parka and co - you know, blokes who could fair dinkum wrassle.

La Parka is in mexico somewhere.

Blitzreig, i have no idea, would love to know.

Iafeta

Referee
Blitzkreig I read is now a computer software fella...

WTF... that guy was straight out unbelievable.

La Parka, the chairman of WCW...classic. TNA should make a play at him for the X Division.

parra_jesus

Juniors
he was never a good wrestler. he was very lucky to make it to the wwe , that was his 2 minutes of fame and he wont make it back in the wwe if he tried.

V1er

Juniors
saw a preview for jet li's new movie and jones has a role.

Blitzkrieg has now retired which is a shame as he was excellent.

bartman

Immortal
Anyone old enough to remember the last Aussie wrestler in the WWE/F? Had about as much impact as Nathan Jones.

outbackjacktshirt.jpg

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/o/outback-jack.html