What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan William Hindmarsh - 266 First Grade Games this Sunday

Springs

First Grade
Well done Nathan Hindmarsh, a major inspiration for me throughout my own football career. Have a great game and a great day, you will turn it around, I have no doubt. Wish I could be at the game but I gotta put in for my own team on Sunday.

parra pete

Referee
Well done Nathan Hindmarsh, a major inspiration for me throughout my own football career. Have a great game and a great day, you will turn it around, I have no doubt. Wish I could be at the game but I gotta put in for my own team on Sunday.

Don't under estimate TLU either Springs...they are a good side...very good side actually.

parra pete

Referee
I have seen most of the Eels greats go around in my 50 years of following the Club. Hindy is up there with the best of them. Biggest ticker of them all.
Good luck Nathan, you are bloody incredible.

bradeel

Juniors
Echo all of the positive comments about the great man Nathan Hindmarsh. There has been no greater role model in the history of the Parramatta Eels, nor a player who better personifies the idea of team and bleeding for the jumper. He may be among a few equals in this respect, namely Mr Perpetual Motion Ray Price for one, but Hindmarsh has been barely surpassed by anyone else who has worn Eels colours.

His determination, desire, and spirit should never ever be questioned and this of all weeks is not the time to be throwing up the sort of questions that we are seeing from a few nuff nuffs in a couple of other threads.

Fee

Juniors
Well done to the heart and soul of the Parramatta Eels, cant wait to watch him run out on the field on Sunday, hope the boys can pull together and have a win.

Nikki

Coach
When I first met Nathan Hindmarsh I hated him something fierce. True story!! Then I fell in luuuuurve with him.

EelsFan05

Bench
My absolute favourite player of all time. He has a heart the size of Pharlap. Congrats Hindy and hopefully the team can get a win to celebrate!

Parra Guru

Coach
Hindmarsh%2cNathan%20983_351139_p.jpg

Hindmarsh%2cN%2098291_263036_p.jpg

Hindmarsh%2cN%2004231_474777_p.jpg

Hindmarsh%2cN%2007292_361701_p.jpg

Hindmarsh%2cN%2007281_383103_p.jpg

the whole team better have a dig this week if they roll over and let the bunnies flog them in hindy's record winning game i will be fkn disgusted

Latest posts