What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naughty

brook

First Grade
If the allegations are true I'd want to see his contract torn up by monday.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just a reminder people, no one is guilty of anything if they are charged by police.

Until its confirmed that he is guilty, it shall be "allegedly naughty".

;-)

Rutager

Juniors
madunit said:
Just a reminder people, no one is guilty of anything if they are charged by police.

Until its confirmed that he is guilty, it shall be "allegedly naughty".

;-)

Yes, I totally agree with you. I hope it is not true and is just another case of something minor being blown out of proportion.

Still I bet Brook pays his $5 to patty when he watches BRET
Unlike certain types who use free passes and don't sink a zac into their club eh ??

gr8_1

Juniors
brook said:
lol well theres another reason to be hoping his contract is torn up ;-)

Yeh thought you would say that. Which Balmain junior do you want to take his spot ?

Hope they give him a chance and work with him to turn his off field aggression into onfield aggression. Suppose some of you would kick out a family member if they got in trouble with the law.

brook

First Grade
gr8_1 said:
Yeh thought you would say that. Which Balmain junior do you want to take his spot ?

Hope they give him a chance and work with him to turn his off field aggression into onfield aggression. Suppose some of you would kick out a family member if they got in trouble with the law.

He's had a chance - if guilty, this is his second, and the wests tigers isn't a family - you don't kick a family member out when they get old either but as both Skando and Buckets can testify a player that is deemed past it no longer has a place in an NRL club - neither should players that contribute almost nothing other than mouthing off in the press and dragging the clubs name through the mud.

Oh and Balmains a little light on junior props - or at least any of NRL age but I like Moa and hear good reports on Harlen, perhaps either of those would be good for more than 20 good minutes or so every six months...

Latest posts