What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nba Finals Thread

Mr Saab

Referee
Panthers_God said:
I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I think Houston will prove to be a much harder opponent than GS.

Tell that to Dallas who just got their asses handed to them in 6 (should have been 5).
Dont underestimate the Warriors.

Panthers_God

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Tell that to Dallas who just got their asses handed to them in 6 (should have been 5).
Dont underestimate the Warriors.

But Dallas had a hard time with GS all year.

I think, nay I hope, that GS's series with Dallas has drained them both physically and emotionally. They are a live wire team full of inconsistent players like Davis, Jackson, Harrington, J-Rich... one day they could pour on 120 the next struggle for 80. Fingers crossed they dont find their rhythm against Utah.

New Jersey 77 @ Cleveland 81 (cleveland 1-0)
rebounds: V Carter (13) D Gooden and Z Ilgauskas (14)
assists: J Kidd (9) L James (7)

san antonio 111 @ phoenix 106 (spurs 1-0)
rebounds: T Duncan (16) A Stoudemire (18)
assists: T Parker (8) S Nash (8)

Mr Saab

Referee
Good wins to both the Pistons and Spurs to start the 2nd round.
Pistons dismantled the bulls and really stamped their authority...however the Pistons have to win game 2, otherwisw game 1 amounts to basically nothing

El Coconuto

Bench
:lol: :lol:

That's what you get for screwing us over T-Mac you arrogant/greedy piece of shiz! Have a nice off-season! At the end of the day, you're team in Texas did no better than your team in Florida. Can't blame lack of support this time either. Suck a fat one, buddy!

Southernsaint

Staff member
El Coconuto said:
:lol: :lol:

That's what you get for screwing us over T-Mac you arrogant/greedy piece of shiz! Have a nice off-season! At the end of the day, you're team in Texas did no better than your team in Florida. Can't blame lack of support this time either. Suck a fat one, buddy!

Can you feel the bitterness?!

You should be more like me, I have no bad feelings towards Grant Hill & Darko J

McLovin

Staff member
Hill's got an excuse, His ankle keeps falling off...

Tmac demanded they draft Okafor instead of Howard and contend straight away. When they drafted Howard out of high school, he wanted out...

Mr Saab

Referee
Pistons taking care of business at home. All they need to do is win one of the next 2 at Chicago and this series is over basically.

El Coconuto

Bench
Darko was underused in Detroit and misused in Orlando. Grant Hill, well, a part of that blame has to go to Orlando management. After all, he WAS injured when we traded for him. It's just nobody knew how long this damn injury would linger on though. Thank goodness Grant Hill is such a professional and so humble. I would've thrown everyone else under the bus.

What do you expect from Orlando though? After all, we're the same team that got sucked in to letting Shaq leave as a free freaking agent! We traded Chauncey Billups and Ben Wallace away for Grant Hill, and we let T-Mac -- a bonafide superstar -- walk away. Next thing I know, Dwight Howard will be traded for Brian Scalabrene!

Panthers_God

Juniors
Utah babay!!!

What'd I say?

We're too proffesional for the Warriors.

I think if we win the next game, the Warriors will lose all their steam.

El Coconuto

Bench
Personally, I don't think anyone has improved more than Deron Williams. He was looking like such a bust -- especially seeing how Chris Paul was chugging along -- but man he is playing out of his mind right now. A top-five point gaurd in the league for mine!

Stonecutter

First Grade
Tony Parker owns Steve Nash this season, and Duncan owns the paint. I'm quitely getting confident in a Spurs championship season. Thankyou Warriors :p

Mr Saab

Referee
Stonecutter said:
Tony Parker owns Steve Nash this season, and Duncan owns the paint. I'm quitely getting confident in a Spurs championship season. Thankyou Warriors :p

Spurs vs Pistons in the finals...book it...and this one you can out your house on, unlike Dallas (MC84).
Last friday the Spurs were $3 to win the west and the Pistons were $1.90 to win the east.
I put 200 on them both to win for a nice return of 1140.

new jersey nets 92 @ cleveland cavaliers 102 (cleveland lead 2 - 0)

rebounds: j kidd 10, d gooden 14
assists: j kidd 8, L james 12

Stonecutter

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Spurs vs Pistons in the finals...book it...and this one you can out your house on, unlike Dallas (MC84).
Last friday the Spurs were $3 to win the west and the Pistons were $1.90 to win the east.
I put 200 on them both to win for a nice return of 1140.

:lol: at MC84. ;-)

spurs 81 @ suns 101 (series 1 - 1)

rebounds: T duncan 11, S marion 10
assists: M Ginobili 5, S nash 16

El Coconuto

Bench
Whoever prevails in the Phoenix/San Antonio matchup will go onto the Finals. I don't like cheering for Lebron ever, but I don't want to see the boring Pistons in the finals, again. Especially if they're playing the boring Spurs, yep, again!

El Coconuto

Bench
Yeah, the coverage SUCKS! I can't believe they went from playing four games a week in the regular season to just one in the playoffs. Gay!!!!!!

Latest posts