What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Regular Season 2012-2013

ByRd

First Grade
Words can't describe Kobe's performances since the all star break, at 34 and in his 17th year, absolutely ridiculous!!! This shots against Toronto were out of this world and yeah it shouldn't come down to that against these teams but at this point we just need to win whichever way we can.

ByRd

First Grade
Dunk of the year, without question. I literally said "holy sh!t" when I saw it!!!

Ridders

Coach
I know I was joking earlier but it just felt so violent. Credit to Knight for actually going for the ball.

Ridders

Coach
And then followed up by this rubbish against the Timberwolves lol

Dw man next game should be great!

Lol at Orlando and their Hack-A-Shaq. Sent Dwight to the FT line 39 times! So f**king stupid. Hacking him every single time just lets him get into a rhythm. I swear by the end of the game he was just nailing those bad boys like Nash would.

Hack-a-Shaq can work sometimes when your trying to disrupt the flow of the opposing team, but when you do it every possession, it's kind of becomes the norm. At best it should be used sparingly.

It's like the Magic wanted Dwight to have his game of the season against them :lol:

Ridders

Coach
Damn Heat now at 20 straight. Wade's really picked up his play during this stretch. Good recovery for him after his shitty start to the season.

And ffs just when the Lakers season seemed to be back on track, Kobe is now out indefinitely with a severe ankle sprain. You couldn't make this shit up. f**king Jones. Overshadows Kobe having one of "those" nights which were so common last season.

Last edited:

ByRd

First Grade
Damn Heat now at 20 straight. Wade's really picked up his play during this stretch. Good recovery for him after his shitty start to the season.

And ffs just when the Lakers season seemed to be back on track, Kobe is now out indefinitely with a severe ankle sprain. You couldn't make this shit up. f**king Jones. Overshadows Kobe having one of "those" nights which were so common last season.

Man, it has been frustrating, I feel ya!!!

Ridders

Coach
Streak at 23 after a tough win against Boston. Anyone else see Terry get Knighted?

Also Bynum out for the rest of the reason. Feel bad for Philly, their could have made some noise in the East with a healthy Bynum. Hopefully they don't compound the error by offering him big money this off-season.

Ridders

Coach
Heat streak now at 27. Seems like they actually may break 33.

Nuggets had their 15 game win streak snapped by the Hornets.

Ridders

Coach
:lol: at this Lakers season. Now MWP out for 6 weeks.

Heat streak in trouble against the Bulls. Down in the 4th with 6 mins to go.

Latest posts