What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Regular Season 2013/2014

simostorm

Bench
Raptors.. mind boggles me.. if you not going all out for Wiggins.. why get rid of Rudy Gay?

Unless they are about to pull off some drastic changes in the weeks ahead.. Are they trying to tank, but doing a terrible job of it?

HowHigh

Coach
:lol: Raptors 4th seed with an 11-14 record
The disparity between the 2 conferences is worse than I remember it being

*edit I forgot about the divison winner shit, but still laughable, only 3 teams above .500

Ridders

Coach
Kevin Love is putting up nba 2k stats...crazy

Yeah, and just like when I play 2k his team still loses :lol:

Also Nets in seriously trouble with Brook Lopez out for the year. Not sure what they really do at this point. Ride out the season I guess? They are in the East after all.

Last edited:

Cartman

Juniors
East seems like it is full of teams trying to out tank each other.

Interested to see how the Heat go against the Hawks today, 2 v 3 in the conference. As a Heat fan, and more importantly a fan of basketball can we petition the league to reschedule the draw in the East so that we get Miami v Indiana once a week?

skeepe

Immortal
Warriors vs Clippers yesterday was a great game, despite the officials ruining it with one of the worst calls I've ever seen.

Blake Griffin gets elbowed in the face for no reason and gets given a technical? Ok then.
Bogut locks up Griffins hands and won't let go and Griffin gets another technical and thrown out of the game? f**king disgraceful.

It's like every time two players come together these days, they hand each of them a T regardless of who did what.

Guys like Karl Malone and Charles Oakley wouldn't be allowed to play in today's NBA for being thrown out all the time, which saddens me because I like a good physical contest.

Ridders

Coach
No worries was easy to sort out, just had to click a link in my email.

Man this season has been a bummer for injuries. Brook Lopez and Rose out for the season, Westbrook out till after the All star break, Horford out with a torn pectoral, Kobe out for a while after just coming back.

Cartman

Juniors
Mines been locked two or three times now, lucky it is an easy fix. No idea why it would do it though.

Just watching Warriors @ Heat and already this has the makings of being a fun game to watch. Both teams really move the ball well.

Ridders

Coach
Damn the Raptors have been pretty decent post Gay trade. They're probably going to have to make more trades if they want to get the tank rolling, current group is winning too much.

Aragorn

First Grade
No worries was easy to sort out, just had to click a link in my email.

Man this season has been a bummer for injuries. Brook Lopez and Rose out for the season, Westbrook out till after the All star break, Horford out with a torn pectoral, Kobe out for a while after just coming back.

You can now add Chris Paul to the list. :(

Deng just traded to the Cavs for Bynum.
Bynum to be waived and the Bulls to have a crack at Carmelo in FA?
Carmelo has already said his prefered destination is Chicago.

Ridders

Coach
Smart move from the Bulls imo. Getting nice value for a guy who they probably weren't willing to pay at the end of the season. Thibs won't be pleased though as he's a big Deng fan.

More info on the deal;

In addition to the savings, the Bulls got a future first-round draft pick owed to the Cavs by the Sacramento Kings from a 2011 trade for J.J. Hickson. The Bulls will get the Kings' pick if it falls outside the top 12 in 2014 or outside the top 10 picks in 2015, 2016 or 2017. The Bulls also got the 2015 and 2016 second-round picks the Portland Trail Blazers owed the Cavs. In a final piece, the Bulls will be able to swap draft positions with the Cavs in 2015 as long as the Cavs' draft pick is outside the top 14 pick

Link

Nice haul.