What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Talk

84 Baby

Referee
So you think Timberwolves vs Boston final?
They have the early lead in series. I like Donicic to win one.
I think every series (except Boston) are up for grabs but Wolves showed way to beat Jokic. Plus Edwards is channeling Jordan at the moment

hindy111

Post Whore
Timberwolves have this series won. They could clean sweep Denver. That would be impressive. First two games have been blow-outs.

Eelementary

Post Whore
MVP but I think he won it based on reputation because he’s been fairly meh on a meh team for most of season. Same with Doncic & Antetokounmpo. How they stole votes off SGA & Brunson is baffling

I don't disagree - both SGA, and Brunson, are phenomenal.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think every series (except Boston) are up for grabs but Wolves showed way to beat Jokic. Plus Edwards is channeling Jordan at the moment

Huge from Denver to go from 2 down at home and taking 2 away games. Id say this one's going 7.

Incorrect

Coach
Huge from Denver to go from 2 down at home and taking 2 away games. Id say this one's going 7.
T Wolves will be livid they didn't get at least 1 win on their home floor. 3-1 going back to Denver, they would have been confident of winning the series. Now, k reckon the Nuggets will progress....

hindy111

Post Whore
T Wolves will be livid they didn't get at least 1 win on their home floor. 3-1 going back to Denver, they would have been confident of winning the series. Now, k reckon the Nuggets will progress....

Agree. I was thinking 4 zip after the first 2

84 Baby

Referee
Wolves let them back in with game 3 then Nuggs got lucky with their bench finally doing something. Wolves need to go back to full court pressure on Jokic. Front load their effort areas if you will.

84 Baby

Referee
I think Knicks will bounce back in game 5 but they on their last legs even if they make it through. And if Anonuby is out, I think Pacers will have too many points.

I can’t see Cavs getting another win.
OKC looked to have hit their limit too. They probably one experienced hand short

Parra Pride

Referee
Taking home court off the Nugs in the way they did only to cock it all up will be a shot to the confidence, they really need to win game 5 to get back on track.

Parra Pride

Referee
MVP but I think he won it based on reputation because he’s been fairly meh on a meh team for most of season.
26/12/9 season averages and his team finished second...
Same with Doncic & Antetokounmpo. How they stole votes off SGA & Brunson is baffling
Luka was 33/9/9 this season, he had an absurdly strong year and realistically was the only person who should have taken the MVP off of Jokic. The fact that he finished below others on the final tally is the baffling thing here. It's disappointing he's gone into the playoffs injured off the back of the year he has had.

84 Baby

Referee
26/12/9 season averages and his team finished second...
SGA 30/5.5/6 and his team finished first
Luka was 33/9/9 this season, he had an absurdly strong year and realistically was the only person who should have taken the MVP off of Jokic. The fact that he finished below others on the final tally is the baffling thing here. It's disappointing he's gone into the playoffs injured off the back of the year he has had.
And his team finished 5th and for much of season were a play-in team. He shouldn’t be in contention just on that.
Jokic should be in contention but he beat SGA on first votes 79-15. He didn’t have that good a season

Latest posts