What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Talk

Parra Pride

Referee
SGA 30/5.5/6 and his team finished first
His team finished first with the same record as the Nuggets.
And his team finished 5th and for much of season were a play-in team. He shouldn’t be in contention just on that.
He should be in contention based on being one of the best players in the league while quite clearly being the most valuable player for his team.
Jokic should be in contention but he beat SGA on first votes 79-15. He didn’t have that good a season
Saying Jokic 'didn't have that good a season' is honestly laughable and just goes to show how good of a player he is honestly. The shit he did this year would be paraded as an all time season for 99% of the league, but people are bored of him doing it now so they don't take notice.

84 Baby

Referee
His team finished first with the same record as the Nuggets.

He should be in contention based on being one of the best players in the league while quite clearly being the most valuable player for his team.

Saying Jokic 'didn't have that good a season' is honestly laughable and just goes to show how good of a player he is honestly. The shit he did this year would be paraded as an all time season for 99% of the league, but people are bored of him doing it now so they don't take notice.
Maybe you should just marry the guy

84 Baby

Referee
I'm quite content with just appreciating the guy easily be the best player in the league. He should've won last year too, but they gave a pity MVP to the fraud Embiid.
He won on rep, just like Embiid. And most MVPs.
My “he didn’t have that good a season” was in reference to outvoting the next best player by 5 times the votes. You’ll probably tell me he’s 5 times better than everyone else but.

hindy111

Post Whore
I only look at scores.
Jokic is a beast but so is SGA. I mean OKC was tipped as a possible finals side not no 1. The seasons still not done. Perhaps him and Jokic will face off.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Hi Lads casual NBA fan here.

Start of the season I dropped a $100 on OKC at $67s to win the lot, no real reason I just knew the squad over-achieved the last season and would only improve off that.

Obviously they topped the West and looking okay but realistically they would only be 4th-5th faves to win it going into the playoffs as they struggled to beat the big dogs through the regular season.

My question is what do you think of their chances and when do you think I should cash out?... generally I let these things ride but I truly doubt they can knock off the big guys.

I can take $600 right now after they beat the Mavs today. I'm thinking I at least let this series play out and see if they can take care of Mavs see the offer and make a call then?

Incorrect

Coach
Giddey isn't getting much minutes in the finals. Any reason
He hasn't got much of a jump shot unfortunately, and they're getting good energy from the likes of Wiggins off the bench. with SGA running the offence most of the time, feels a bit like Giddey is on the outer. Weren't they looking to trade him earlier in the season??

Incorrect

Coach

Start of the season I dropped a $100 on OKC at $67s to win the lot, no real reason I just knew the squad over-achieved the last season and would only improve off that.

Obviously they topped the West and looking okay but realistically they would only be 4th-5th faves to win it going into the playoffs as they struggled to beat the big dogs through the regular season.

My question is what do you think of their chances and when do you think I should cash out?... generally I let these things ride but I truly doubt they can knock off the big guys.

I can take $600 right now after they beat the Mavs today. I'm thinking I at least let this series play out and see if they can take care of Mavs see the offer and make a call then?
Tough one.... For your benefit, you'd hope they wrap up the series in 6 games, winning the next 2 emphatically... Your $600 cash out offer will likely go up a bit...at which point I'd definitely cash out because I don't see them winning the West...

N.B - the above is not financial advice. Please read the Incorrect PDS for further information.....

hindy111

Post Whore

I'd take the money and run.

Parra Pride

Referee

They aren’t exactly making their own lives easy right now against Dallas with Luka and Kyrie playing poorly, should probably be down 3-1 if the Mavs didn’t miss like half their free throws on route to a fourth quarter choke job. Personally though I find it hard to see anyone but the Nuggets stopping Boston in the finals. And f**k Boston, I don’t care who wins as long as it’s not Boston.

Noise

Coach

I'd take the money. They are looking a bit off despite today's win.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Thanks guys. Yeh my head is telling me they don’t even get past the Mavs, more living in hope than anything.

Latest posts