What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBL Allstar game (The best Allstar game who cares about NBA)

Jono Russell

Bench
the teams so far:

Western
Andrew Gaze (Melbourne)
James Harvey (Perth)
Brett Maher (Adelaide)
Ben Pepper (Victoria)
Geordie Cullen (Hunter)
John Rillie (West Sydney)

Eastern
Matthew Nielsen (Sydney)
Mike Chappell (New Zealand)
Marcus Timmons (Cairns)
Robert Rose (Townsville)
Stephen Black (Brisbane)
Glen Saville (Wollongong)

this game will be big the remaining 8 players will be announced at a later date as they are being voted in by the fans at nbl.com.au.

i know for shore that sammy mackinnon will be there from west sydney i dont think our fans would have it any other way who else do you think will make the cut.

others i think will get in are:
Dwight - West Sydney
Rucker - Bullets
Ebe Ere - Kings
CJ Bruton - Kings

Western Coach - Brendan Joyce /assistant coach:Joey Wright

Eastern Coach - Brian Gorgian /assistant coach Gordy McLeoud

should be interesting seeming gordy wont be coaching rillie ior any other razor players. whilst joyce wont be coaching brisbane players inface it may be an advantage as both coaches will know the opposition tactics for there players. im shore Joyce will know how to shut black down hehe go you western allstars.

felix

Juniors
darren NG was robbed! robbed i say!!

dusty rychart and catalini will be there, rashad tucker and bradtke too for the west,

darnell mee would get a run too i reckon for the east

raz

Juniors
Just like the NBA allstar game the west will win

Rillie :evil:
Gaze
Maher
Harvey

Those 4 are scary on one team

What about Copeland and D Thomas and D-Mac :shock:

Thats ridiculous

How many of the all-stars are Americans? Is there a limit for the All Star game? Am I correct in thinking there are 2 Americans on each NBL team?

Paullyboy

Coach
There are 2 americans on each team, not sure whats going on with the allstar game though

should be more bullets. Brannen should be playing.

Jono Russell

Bench
thats like rillie for the west and gordy coaching the east its like what the fudge.

oh and canadian steve its not that all nbl teams have 2 usa players the rules just state that each team is only alloud to have upto 2 import players some teams dont have two i know west sydney have none we are an all australian teams this season.

Latest posts