What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ned Catic?

brenno

Juniors
has it been officially confirmed that he has signed with souths yet or is he still unsigned for next season? If he's unsigned still then why aren't the raiders pursuing him? He'd be a decent addition to the fowards and has gone fairly well since he has been at the scum. I just find it worrying that the raiders have signed ZERO fowards for next season other than jason smith who is more of a 5/8th/lock. The loss of experience in wiki and davico will be huge and i worry about the likes of weyman, rothery & kahler being expected to step up virtually right away. Teams with very little 1st grade experience in the fowards generally struggle and i'm really concerned about the short term success of the club which is a shame as, the season is far from over for the green machine.

yes i am worried abpout the forwards. i know weyman will step up ;-) but the rest of them :? like cross. he has potential 69 dont get me wrong... but i dont think Catic is the answer. i would have liked renalydson. he can play prop, 2nd row, lock

jed

First Grade
RL18, I think your obsession with Weyman almost rivals R69's obsession with Cross. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edwahu

Bench
Im stunned that we havent made a big play for Neville Costigan.
Costigan and Greg Bird would be great pick ups. Both have all the skills, physically are perfect for the way the game is headed and both have a huge amount of improvement in them.

Kris_man

Bench
Costigan and Greg Bird would be great pick ups.

- I couldn't agree more.
- Every time I watch a Roosters game, and that's most of them (Roosters are my 2nd team. My dad and brother are Roosters fans, it's a mystery how i became a Raiders nut), I'm impressed with Catic. He's played great this year, and was great last year too. The only thing that would worry me (and I'm not worried, because there's no reason to believe that the Raiders want to sign him), is that before he was with the Roosters, he was a regular in Panthers premier league.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Cross is the man, he is the king, a god among men, to compair cadic to him is disgraceful!

cross while smite you all! :twisted: :twisted:

The Colonel

Immortal
R69, I have heard you tell often of this Cross fellow.... does he actually play for the Raiders? :lol:

Sorry mate, I just had to ask.....

I think signing another half is the furthest thing from the Raiders mind at the moment. With McLinden, Carney and Jason Smith next year, it would be a waste of money and probably give McLinden the shits.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Colonel Eel said:
R69, I have heard you tell often of this Cross fellow.... does he actually play for the Raiders? :lol:

Sorry mate, I just had to ask.....

yes but he is injured atm!!
:cry: :cry: :cry:

dont worry crossy, i still love ya mate!!
micheals got nothing on you!!

dont worry ben michaels got nothing on you except
- power
- pace
- ball handling
- accleration
- strength
- cathching ability
- break tackle abilty
- tackle ability.

but dont worry

Latest posts