What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need an answer ASAP

BIG SHANE

Juniors
Hey guys its shane from the gold coast. Im the guy with the big dragons tattoo on my upper arm.

Anywya im heading to sydney next wekend for the next few home games then the finals

I need to know where everyone is sitting so i can buy some tickets can ANYONE call me ASAP today wednesday as im about to go buy 6 tickets for me and my mates this arvo

thanks guys

ps call me on 0415622105

first game i need to know what section u guys will bve in so i can grab some seats close by

Doug2234

First Grade
THE HILL - Just by General Admission and you will be with is!

Final Series is yet to be decided!

Godz Illa

Coach
GA for the Kogarah game.

Souths game at ANZ just buy any ticket and walk over to the Army. There'll be one or two spare seats at that venue I imagine

SaintTPP

First Grade
Souths game we sit in a bay where there is no seats allocated....they are just first in first serve type of thing. Head to the area with the most red n white (should be bay 38). therefore you just buy a General Admission Ticket and try and find yourself a spot near the front!

Parra Game we are on the Hill more to the middle-left when you are looking at the hill, but once again you will tell where we are from the banners etc.

For the semi's just come and have a look on the forum for where we are def sitting.

Last edited:

The Major

Bench
Big Shane dont forget to pre buy your Parra tickets at Kojo as early as possible as it will definitely be a sell out.

BIG SHANE

Juniors
really ok thanks guys ill buy them also just buy genral admins for kograh and make my way over to the hill

OurRedV

Juniors
Hey guys its shane from the gold coast. Im the guy with the big dragons tattoo on my upper arm.

Anywya im heading to sydney next wekend for the next few home games then the finals

I need to know where everyone is sitting so i can buy some tickets can ANYONE call me ASAP today wednesday as im about to go buy 6 tickets for me and my mates this arvo

thanks guys

ps call me on 0415622105

first game i need to know what section u guys will bve in so i can grab some seats close by

Hey Shane, the army will be sitting in bays 101-103 somewhere within that opposition supporter area for the Souths game in Round 25.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Lucky we have you stel to remind us hehehe. I got confused too lol.

Last edited: