What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help guys?

lockyno1

Post Whore
camsmith said:
Not too sure... cant get a mate to send you over a dvd a week or something?

Thats what I am doing Cam at the moment but hopefully I can get a better situation soon. I have sent a email to the Essendon FC about this.

stevo

Juniors
i'll have to let my sister know about that. She's in Boston and misses her footy big time. First thing she does when she gets on the net is jump on the Eagles site.

CyberKev

Staff member
meltiger said:
Cupid informs me that site is invite only, sorry guys, will keep looking for you.

???? I just endured their short registration process and was granted access no problem.

If they let me in they'll let anyone in, I'm sure.

There is only a small group of tech-head types who are permitted to cap games for the site, but from what I could tell, anyone is welcome to join the site and download games (as long as they behave themselves and follow decorum by thanking the relevant capper when they access a game).

Good site.

meltiger

First Grade
You must be invited in order to be able to register on our board. Have a nice day. How do i get an invite? - You must know someone who is already registered, ask them for an invite. Do not use the Contact Us form to request an ivite, your email will be ignored.

If you managed to get on ... Any chance of an invite mate ;-)

CyberKev

Staff member
Craig & Stevo.

Please check your emails for an invite to the site.

Stevo, I thought I'd invite you and you could either subsequently invite your sister (bearing in mind you only get to issue 10 invites in toto) to join, or merely supply her with your access details after you register.

Cheers,
Kevin

CyberKev

Staff member
Lockmeister, did you get on alright before they changed to an invite system?

Let me know if you require an invite.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I got on mate. Thanks. I enjoyed the matches on the weekend. Saved me from watching basketball!

CyberKev

Staff member
lockyno1 said:
I got on mate. Thanks. I enjoyed the matches on the weekend. Saved me from watching basketball!

:thumn

I see the AFL site is streaming the U-18 championship game today free of charge from their site.

I'm hoping that:

a) they do it for other games during the championship; and
b) you can continue to access the games free at a later stage (given I can't tune in live this afternoon).

Perhaps some kind capper will put it on the aussietorrents site.

CyberKev

Staff member
I'll resend, no probs, Craig.

As I only have a maximum of 10 invites at my disposal, however, and given that with each invite you can actually invite two people, I might wait to get Cupid's email address first and send out a dual invite.

I don't want to be a tightwad, but you never know whose gonna want an invite down the track, so its best to use them as efficiently as possible.

Alternatively, if anyone else on here wants an invite also, let me know ASAP and I'll add you in with Craig.

Cheers.

meltiger

First Grade
CyberKev said:
I don't want to be a tightwad

Yeah yeah ... :eek:

No worries though mate, happy to wait, mostly I'm glad Locky was able to get on before they closed the membership. He needs access more than I do.

CyberKev

Staff member
Meltiger & Cupid,

If you check your emails you should find invites awaiting you there.