What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Moors to play this weekend

mcfly

Juniors
IMO Sheens really needs to replace fitzhenry with moors on the bench this weekend as we just seem to get dominated by bigger packs early on which as we saw last week can result in many points being chalked up against us.

Having moors or another prop on the bench adds some size and allows us to counter another big cowboy pack without compromising the structure of the team - I'm sure we can all agree that Fitz is yet to add any value to the team.

Moors for fitz assuming fitz isn't picked to play centre this week

Tiger Hawk

Bench
sh*tzhenry won't play centre - but Brown into centre and Fitzy onto wing is likely. If that's the case, possibly see Moors on the bench although Daniella is just as likely knowing Sheens' penchant for carrying a back on the bench for 78 minutes. Of course, Daniella might start and we'll see Fitzy sitting once again for 78 minutes.....why Sheens isn't using him more to support up the middle, dart from dummy half, get quick play the balls using his patented donut-crab-donut move I'll never know.....

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think we need to drop Payten, get Flanagan in the run-on side.

I hope Fitzhenry isn't in the run on side. sh*t, I'd even be prepared to have Ellis/Flanagan/Fulton playing at Centre just to keep him and Daniella out. They'd be a lot better too imo.

westie

Bench
I really like the look of our starting pack. It's hard, big and mobile. I don't disagree that we probably need another big boy on the bench, and Moors certainly did nothing wrong in the first few weeks. He's a wide man doing his best in the middle though.

Radical Rat

Juniors
1. ryan
2. taquri
3. laurence
4. lazaurs/taumata/fulton/daniela (anyone but fitz)
5. brown

opions

My opinion is you spelt Tuqiri, Lawrence, Lazarus and even the word opinions wrong.

As for the make up of the side, let's just hope like hell Ayshford is ok, cause none of those options look too good.

I'm thinking maybe give Lazarus a run at full back and bring Ryan into the centres.

holman

Juniors
I would love to see Fulton in the centres this weekend ,we need to close down Willie Tonga and Fulton is the guy to do it ,can score tries as well,this will also eliminate having Fitzhenry in the team. this is only if Ayshford is out.

Yeah, I'd go with Fulton in centre and Moors to the bench with Fitz having a run with Balmain/Ryde or Western Suburbs as surely he needs some game time. Then you have Flanagan as the utility.

scarcev

Juniors
Id prefer to see Flanagan/Fulton out in the centres to look after Tonga but it wont happen. As for having a back/utility on the bench when youve got Moltz, Marshall, Ayshford et al all playing with injuries or needled up youve got to keep a back on the bench somewhere (esp with our Doc's needling record :crazy:!

b.bear

Juniors
will lawrence be playing on tonga's side if so i would have fulton or flanagan filling in we have to be very careful this week i think this is the best start to a season Tonga has had in years..

ps..lets put a heap of pressure on that doofus secondrower and ex tiger he will drop the ball 90% of the time