What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some advice good peoples

DEMON

Juniors
I was sitting down to lunch at work yesterday & I was eating a roast pork sandwich which I had made from the night before's dinner & as I was finishing the last bite there happened to be a bone in the meat & as I bit down it shattered one of my back teeth.So here is my questions A) I've never had anything wrong with my teeth the only time I've been to the dentist is to get mouthguards made,so I want to know the procedure of getting fillings etc & B) How much roughly does it cost if anyone knows?
Anybody's help would be grateful,the pain of the needles don't bother me but the pain to my wallet is a bit worrying.

Kiwi

First Grade
DEMON said:
I was sitting down to lunch at work yesterday & I was eating a roast pork sandwich which I had made from the night before's dinner & as I was finishing the last bite there happened to be a bone in the meat & as I bit down it shattered one of my back teeth.So here is my questions A) I've never had anything wrong with my teeth the only time I've been to the dentist is to get mouthguards made,so I want to know the procedure of getting fillings etc & B) How much roughly does it cost if anyone knows?
Anybody's help would be grateful,the pain of the needles don't bother me but the pain to my wallet is a bit worrying.

Ahh the dentist. Do you have any children you can sell to pay for it? Maybe a kidney? You don't need both you know.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
just make an appiontment and go

they will tell you how much it cost, but if you broke a tooth, it may not need to be filled, it may need to be reconstructed, so yeh.......sell a kidney or something

just ring one and ask what the go is

Feez_Giggles

Bench
omg i've had a billion fillings, its not very painful, they numb u with a needle (if they ever suggest putting it in the roof of your mouth RUN AND HIDE. its the most painful thing) and then u just feel like pressure on ur tooth and the icky drill noise

as for price, i went for an initial consultation the other day and it cost me $120 and i need two things fixed and will cost me like $300 for my next appointment

ouch

DEMON

Juniors
I made the appointment for 11.30 tomorrow & I'm in MBF & it covers basically everything apart from emergency jobs & guess what they are classing this as an emergency consulatation so i'm not covered,so if anyone is after a kidney or liver,they've been used really good only some slight alcohol damage..........

Earl

Coach
I've still got 2, but a third could come in handy. I'll give you $20 bucks for it.

Latest posts