What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Negative ONLY thread

Crush

Coach
I thought I’d create a space for venting. A place where you can get stuff off your chest and rant about the shortcomings of the team/club.
Maybe it will bring a bit more positive energy to the other threads if we just use this one for negativity?

My first contribution, I don’t understand how we can be so slow to adapt to the new rules. We were most affected by tragic round and it probably ruined our season that 1 round.
And the 6 agains FFS! Just coach it out of them Hook! We can’t continuously give away these 6 agains, it’s killing us.

Illusion

Bench
I thought I’d create a space for venting. A place where you can get stuff off your chest and rant about the shortcomings of the team/club.
Maybe it will bring a bit more positive energy to the other threads if we just use this one for negativity?

My first contribution, I don’t understand how we can be so slow to adapt to the new rules. We were most affected by tragic round and it probably ruined our season that 1 round.
And the 6 agains FFS! Just coach it out of them Hook! We can’t continuously give away these 6 agains, it’s killing us.
Maybe the players are to slow age weary ..... wrong type of players for the new fast game ..... Not sure mate but need some speed in the forwards , dummy half for sure and a couple of speedsters in the backs ....

My Vent is the club not giving updates on injury's and suspension players returning dates. I hate the modern day commentator, if you where blind or of poor eye site and relied on tv commentary you would be stuffed.

zombiebloodlust

Juniors
I've got a thread about it.. but my biggest gripe is the disgraceful, wasteful lack of celebration of the 100th anniversary of the club. We've had such precious little to celebrate on the field the last decade, it would have been nice to highlight and observe something that truly makes the club special - it's history. This one bit of joy has been given ignored, and it's such an easy win!

Dragon David

First Grade
I don't want to bag our coaches, but surely on field game management, tackling techniques, getting up quickly after making a tackle, making sure players are on side, improving ball handling skills and a full understanding of the rules have got to be imbedded into the minds of all of the players in all of the grades. Do we have an educator in the club who can address these issues?

If we lack good players as compared to the top teams then we should get our guys to at least get all the basics and attention to detail right and that might get us winning a few more games. The other thing is the sport is a battle and to stay in the battle you have got to fight all the way to get on top of the opposition for 80 minutes. Always go into the game with a killer instinct and a will to win for the RedV.

BIG RIG

Juniors
I believe that our forward pack is the type of forward pack that is gonna get wiped out of the game with the new rules

the game is too fast for forwards like Daniel Alvaro , Blake Lawrie and Josh Kerr - with the money free next yr we’re gonna need to move on a couple of these forwards and sign forwards that can help adapt our pack to the new style of the NRL

Dragon David

First Grade
I believe that our forward pack is the type of forward pack that is gonna get wiped out of the game with the new rules

the game is too fast for forwards like Daniel Alvaro , Blake Lawrie and Josh Kerr - with the money free next yr we’re gonna need to move on a couple of these forwards and sign forwards that can help adapt our pack to the new style of the NRL
I liked how former Dragons Jacob Host, Hame Sele and Tarne Milne played against the Broncos last night. Yes I know, there are many players that can stand out when they play against the Broncos, but Host and Sele looked good running the ball and doing the hard stuff. We let quite a few players go who might have been great for us with the new rules.

Alvaro, Lawrie, Kerr and some others don't appear to be keeping up with the pace. They generally look exhausted and lack any penetration. They need to improve their stamina for sure.

blacksafake

First Grade
I get the feeling this could be a very long thread, But a good one thanks Crush.
Like most I've got many but one little thing which i find annoying or call it unprofessional is when I go onto the clubs app page it still has a picture of Aitken on it.
That'll do for starters lol.

Dragon David

First Grade

Good idea Crush to bring in this thread. Thanks!

Latest posts