What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Negative ONLY thread

jak

Bench
I thought I’d create a space for venting. A place where you can get stuff off your chest and rant about the shortcomings of the team/club.
Maybe it will bring a bit more positive energy to the other threads if we just use this one for negativity?

My first contribution, I don’t understand how we can be so slow to adapt to the new rules. We were most affected by tragic round and it probably ruined our season that 1 round.
And the 6 agains FFS! Just coach it out of them Hook! We can’t continuously give away these 6 agains, it’s killing us.
your going to need more space crush.

Dragon David

First Grade
On a serious note, I'm not sure how we will go on Saturday night. We can either win it or lose it. I'm not sure what the answer is?

Gareth67

First Grade
I was reading that the state government is putting aside $2billion for a total revamp of Penrith stadium . That’s a hell of a lot of money , does it really take that amount ? They also have noted that the final figure could ‘ blow out ‘ to $3billion - good lawd !

In the middle of a pandemic surely the money could had been put to better use , unless it is another election year?

Damn pity that Gladys is not on our board of directors , could you imagine the money she would outlay on buying quality players for the Dragons ?

ALSGI

Bench
I thought I’d create a space for venting. A place where you can get stuff off your chest and rant about the shortcomings of the team/club.
Maybe it will bring a bit more positive energy to the other threads if we just use this one for negativity?

My first contribution, I don’t understand how we can be so slow to adapt to the new rules. We were most affected by tragic round and it probably ruined our season that 1 round.
And the 6 agains FFS! Just coach it out of them Hook! We can’t continuously give away these 6 agains, it’s killing us.
Ah Crush,

To think you used to be so positive …… bus organiser extraordinaire …….

For mine, I don’t have a lot of angst with players, even our dumbest or laziest. Nor do I have any issues with peanut ex coach.

My blame is firmly and solely at the Board level. These incompetent parasites and all their boys club BS over the years are bordering on criminal. Is it true that DOUST is still on the Board?

I’ve almost had enough.

My kids (in their 30’s now) are already gone despite the ritualistic upbringing and fanatical support that they actually enjoyed until recently. They’re into several other sports now in a big way, they buy the Merchandise, subscribe to watch on pay tv and truly get excited. It kills me but I get it.

Can’t see Dragons being around much longer tbh if the current trajectory continues.

Sad.

Dragon David

First Grade
Ah Crush,

To think you used to be so positive …… bus organiser extraordinaire …….

For mine, I don’t have a lot of angst with players, even our dumbest or laziest. Nor do I have any issues with peanut ex coach.

My blame is firmly and solely at the Board level. These incompetent parasites and all their boys club BS over the years are bordering on criminal. Is it true that DOUST is still on the Board?

I’ve almost had enough.

My kids (in their 30’s now) are already gone despite the ritualistic upbringing and fanatical support that they actually enjoyed until recently. They’re into several other sports now in a big way, they buy the Merchandise, subscribe to watch on pay tv and truly get excited. It kills me but I get it.

Can’t see Dragons being around much longer tbh if the current trajectory continues.

Sad.
The league won't be the same without the Dragons. In fact I'd say that if ever the Dragons was ousted, so many people would be giving league a big miss. The NRL needs the Dragons - who else can they tarnish and rubbish?

The current owner of the Dragons needs to help us out big time or he should just buzz off and we get someone else who is a Dragons fanatic and has great business acumen and pulling power.

This year is our centenary, make things happen so that the fans can be proud to say that they are Dragons supporters.

Anyway, I'm whinging again.

BLM01

First Grade
The league won't be the same without the Dragons. In fact I'd say that if ever the Dragons was ousted, so many people would be giving league a big miss. The NRL needs the Dragons - who else can they tarnish and rubbish?

The current owner of the Dragons needs to help us out big time or he should just buzz off and we get someone else who is a Dragons fanatic and has great business acumen and pulling power.

This year is our centenary, make things happen so that the fans can be proud to say that they are Dragons supporters.

Anyway, I'm whinging again.
Why dont we get the fans to run the club and football department on a petition vote majority for all decisions within football department, cap spending and management and everything else to do with running the club.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
T

This is the thread you were born to post😂