What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Negative ONLY thread

Dragon David

First Grade
In this thread we get smashed, in the other we will win
I'm looking forward to seeing what goes on this thread during and after the game against the Raiders on Saturday. The game day thread can be for posting scores while the positive and negative threads can be for commentary I suppose.

Gareth67

First Grade
CEF07F29-2426-4054-AACD-EEE23155CFA7.jpeg
“ Just thought that I would drop in and say hello fellas and to give you all something positive to think about - like the good old days when I was running the show ! 😳

Last edited:

jak

Bench
I was reading that the state government is putting aside $2billion for a total revamp of Penrith stadium . That’s a hell of a lot of money , does it really take that amount ? They also have noted that the final figure could ‘ blow out ‘ to $3billion - good lawd !

In the middle of a pandemic surely the money could had been put to better use , unless it is another election year?

Damn pity that Gladys is not on our board of directors , could you imagine the money she would outlay on buying quality players for the Dragons ?
are you sure there not talking about the roosters cap space for next year?

Gareth67

First Grade
are you sure there not talking about the roosters cap space for next year?

Could well be jak and of course that does not include any special dispensations which they seem to pick as each season progresses .

Good to see you posting once again , hope that all is well with you mate .

Reactions: jak

Dragon David

First Grade
Not happy with the amount of "on reports" in this game by our players against the Raiders. If we cop more suspensions, that will bring us down with a thud.

BLM01

First Grade
Not happy with the amount of "on reports" in this game by our players against the Raiders. If we cop more suspensions, that will bring us down with a thud.
Fine sufficeint for all of them if recent history with match review means anything