What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Negative ONLY thread

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Jesus. We’re digging up an issue form the early 90’s ( Beattie: nearly 30 yrs ago ) and Coyne for an incident of abusing an officer in Singapore 20 YEARS after retiring!!! Give us a break!!
Al true, but this IS the Negative ONLY Thread isn't it? 😉

Illusion

Bench
Lets get back to facts here if they get done by the Wabbits , Hook has himself an all time record of straight ( no wins in 8 ) St George Illawarra ....... Blame what you want for the loses but something ain't right .....

Crush

Coach
I reckon Josh McGuire is only a whisker away from another suspension. He’s too aggressive, a liability. I reckon next year he gets at least 10 weeks worth of suspensions.

Nicholas Kosic

Juniors
Murdoch is the architect of so many things around the world in many fields - politics is his baby. That is the biggest problem when you have a rich bastard controlling much of the media and as he is part owner of Foxtel he has the lions share of what that pay TV channel should be doing as he is the puppeteer.

Foxtel and Nine are paying big bucks to the NRL and those conglomerates have so much input into what the agendas should be to favour certain clubs that clubs like us will not go too far. When the games were shown on the ABC - Saturday league and Channel 7 with Rex Mossop, they were played with rules that were straight forward and easier for the commentators to call and the players to just play the game - just straight forward.

There are just too many people analysing and scrutinising the game these days. Although I must admit being a sports enthusiast nearly all of my life, I would miss seeing sports if these big wigs didn't bring them to the radio and tv.

Whatever happens in the long run many of us won't see. The truth is we are just the common folk relying on the powerful to get humanity through everyday crises. We have a lot of say for sure in the voting arena but the rich and famous have the final say.
Like Lenny of Motorhead sang ,c'mon baby eat the rich, put the bite on the son of bitch....easier sang than done though 😄

thebigredv

First Grade
I'm having a tough time watching Manly this second half of the season. That is to say they are absolutely brilliant with the ball. They have the best player I believe I have ever seen in my life and two ex dragons wingers leading the try scoring, one who we let go has just broken the all time point scoring. That just hurts.

Smashing them in round 3 feels like a lifetime ago. I still think Storm or Panthers have this in the bag but credit to them. They are well coached and just have it all at the moment.

To top it all off my oldest has just said he wants to be a Sea Eagles fan. I suppose he's seen enough of Norman too.

Latest posts