What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neilson/MacDougall VS Chamers/Turner

ST09RM

Juniors
I know its very early days and all but who do you think will make the better right hand side attack and defence? Surely Macdougall will play every game until Stanley is fully fit again

MacDougall played bloody well but he needs to stay consistent and injury free. Neilson is a a lot like Chambers and at this stage I would have the Chambers/Turner pairing slightly ahead...

roopy

Referee
Lil Doogs has had one arm weaker than the other for a few seasons - he went to the US for an operation last year, and hopefully he is over it, but if not you will notice one arm has no power in it.
Drops off a lot of tackles because of it.

Noa

First Grade
Most Storm fans will know I was a big fan and defender of Chambers but Dane Nielsen is as good, probaly has more of a passing game too.

Steve Turner though swings it overwhelmingly to last years combo.

tezza90

Juniors
Lil Doogs has had one arm weaker than the other for a few seasons - he went to the US for an operation last year, and hopefully he is over it, but if not you will notice one arm has no power in it.
Drops off a lot of tackles because of it.

That will teach him to jerk off with one hand !!!!!!

Dan70

Juniors
Neilson > Chambers
MacDougall < Turner

Neilson/MacDougall < Chambers/Turner

:D

Latest posts