What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nene leg break!

Gareth67

First Grade
Watched both games tonight. Jeez Maloney, Smith and Morgan are all whinging babies. Think they can all influence the ref because they are rep players.

On that point , although not the subject of the thread , I can’t believe that the referee actually asked Munster ( that’s the fella with the bluudy big hairy finger hanging out of his eye ) if he wished to make a complaint - thought that was his job to come down on foul play ?

Last edited:

SnowDragon

Juniors
Wow!

How was Nené so cool after that... I hope it’s a dislocation rather than the complete snap it looked like... feet shouldn’t be sideways at right angles to the normal position like that!

Get better soon

Life's Good

Coach
On that point , although not the subject of the thread , I can’t believe that the referee actually asked Munster ( that’s the fella with a bluudy big hairy finger hanging out of his eye ) if he wished to make a complaint - thought that was his job to come down on foul play ?

Yes, I thought that too. After the game, some of commentators were saying because they are SOO teammates Munster was reluctant to kick up a stink. My response to that is what sort of friend tries to rip your eye out. Grubby act by McGuire & he should get a holiday.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Isn't it fantastic to see all 3 QLD teams in the bottom 4 after 5 weeks of footy?
1 win from 5 games for Cows, Titans, Broncos.
Good times.

Yep, although good to see the Gold Coast win. There the good guys with little luck.
Every player they buy comes for a holiday.

Latest posts