What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never again

Avenger

Immortal
Zero from three for me at that merkin of a ground that is Accor, ANZ, Olympic Stadium whatever it is called this week.

I will never attend another Grand final live ever again and I will never ever attend that shit ground ever again in any capacity.

I f**king hate that place.

THE END.

Avenger

Immortal
My last game there was the 2009 Dogs final. The time before that was 29-0 in 2005. But I agree, soulless ground. Cumberland, SFS and Leichhardt are my favourites.
I'm not joking when I say this but my son was in the line to buy food for 1 hour and 10 min. No alcohol just a couple of pissy hot dogs and hot chips. I thought he was lost.

Avenger

Immortal
And my beloved team has made me f**king hate the 80's now. That's all we ever f**king talk about.

Chipmunk

Coach
I'm not joking when I say this but my son was in the line to buy food for 1 hour and 10 min. No alcohol just a couple of pissy hot dogs and hot chips. I thought he was lost.
Yeah the queues were horrendous.

Gronk

Staff member
Zero from three for me at that merkin of a ground that is Accor, ANZ, Olympic Stadium whatever it is called this week.

I will never attend another Grand final live ever again and I will never ever attend that shit ground ever again in any capacity.

THE END.
Yeah its a unpleasant experience. The only upside was that I booked P3 parking and was out and home in 23 mins. George Castanza would be impressed anyway. I was making amazing time !

I enjoyed the Stone and Wood Green Coast something beer too.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Accor is a hole but what other option do we have.

Allianz doesn't have enough capacity to fit the parra fans in on a GF day. 42k is embarrassing in 2022 if you want to host a GF.

You need 2 accor stadiums to fit all the parra fans in.

hybrideel

Bench
Now you have me thinking, I think the 01 Prelim against Broncos is the only finals game I have been to at Homebush that we have won

T-Boon

Coach
They put on a good show there for the GF but it is the worst place to watch RL. My $200 seat was bad.

IFR33K

Coach

THE END.

I’ll see you there next year ;)

Latest posts