What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never to play first grade again

ozcrusader

Bench
Kieran f****ing Kerr.

The most useless, inept, incompetent absolutely pissweak display I have ever seen from a halfback in my life.

Get rid of this f***wit.

ozcrusader

Bench
This stupid f**ng wanker just did it again.

Is it so f**Ing hard to kick on the lasst bloody tackle?

FMD - I cannot believe this prick.

SouthernTiger

Juniors
Keiran has had a very poor game so far. I hope he can pick it up in the second half. As for that last thing at least he tried something.

cheers

s. tiger

magpie4eva

Juniors
we r only 4 pts behind
considering a 7-1 penalty count
we r doing well
lets wait and see if he can pick it up in the 2nd half
it doesnt help with the 5/8 we have outside him

SouthernTiger

Juniors
Goangod

I know Christians are generally hypocrites but geez you steeping to a new low with all the swearing given the lecturing you love to give snide :roll: :roll:

cheers

s. tiger

SouthernTiger

Juniors
magpie4eva i am Keiran's biggest fan but he is having a shocker tonight. In fairness to him a lot of the old hard heads in Sattler and Senter have been getting involved at the wrong times, and he hasnt exactly receieved a lot ball in good position. Most of the mistakes has has made have been the right decisions just poor executions, except for the one where he passe it on the last. Got no idea what went through his head

cheers

s. tiger

ozcrusader

Bench
SouthernTiger said:
Goangod

I know Christians are generally hypocrites but geez you steeping to a new low with all the swearing given the lecturing you love to give snide :roll: :roll:

cheers

s. tiger

I'm going to ignore your religous stereotyping.

You are the one who trumpets Kerr as the best thing since sliced bread.

He is absolutely crap.

He hasnt even got one decent kick off after 5 tackles.

This idiot doesnt even KNOW when its the fifth tackle!

He cannot spiral pass - he lobs it.

He has thrown an intercept which lead to a try.

He kicked on the SECOND tackle when we had the ball 5 out from the line.

Inept - Incompetent - loser.

Put freaking Skandalis there - he'll do a better job.

ozcrusader

Bench
magpie4eva said:
we r only 4 pts behind
considering a 7-1 penalty count
we r doing well
lets wait and see if he can pick it up in the 2nd half
it doesnt help with the 5/8 we have outside him

Maybe you have been watching a different match.

Even if we go on and win this match - there is no way in hell we are even close to a top 8 team.

SouthernTiger

Juniors
Mate i stand by my view but admit he is having a very poor game. I have never said he is the best thing but i have said he deserves a chance to prove whether he has it or not. Up until this game he has been very good in all of his four first grade games. I do agree with you about his pass, sometimes it he lobs it. Its weird because on other occasions its fine

He has thrown an intercept which lead to a try.

It was a terrible pass but a good idea.

cheers

s. tiger

ozcrusader

Bench
Yes he is & I'm sure he'll improve - at least we agree on something.

Don't worry about me mate - I'm just venting out my frustratiions at a very lacklustre performance by the whole team....

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I'd have to agree with Goangod here.

Kerr was f**king useless tonight. And don't give me this sh!t about the forwards not going forward etc.

He had plently of time and space to work with and he farked up every time.

f**k him off!

SouthernTiger

Juniors
No Buffalo you are right Keiran had a shocking game and I have to agree with Goangoads title I think Keiran will be lucky to play first grade again. Personally I know he is a better player than that but he had the chance tonight to prove it and he didn't. Though knowing Sheens selections Keiran will probably be starting next week :roll: :roll: :roll:

In Keiran's defense the penalty count meant he was always kicking from a poor position. In the second half he looked a lot better but still below what is required.

I still wouldnt mind seeing a Kerr/Prince combo but after tonights game i dont think that will be a chance

cheers

s. tiger

BJ

Juniors
after having a shocker and proving nothing today in the game.. doesn't that make him a guaranteed starter for next week's clash?

halatau was the worst tiger tonight..

Not even trying to count the mistakes he made this is what i came up with.

3 crucial penalties.
1 Knock on.
Ran out of the line 3 times leading to 3 line breaks/tries

Latest posts